Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    If you want pure speedruns I'd go

Navigator Eddie
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Gunner/Warrior Lillith

My current Powerslave team is N. Eddie with Primordial talismans, Prisoner with Primordial talismans and Magus Undead Rescuer with Comet and Predator talismans.

I can hit roughly 20 seconds or more with this team on a good run. As for AMOLAD or NotB, I don't really go there for grinding but I'm pretty sure my team will work for AMOLAD
    I can't make VI+ sacrifices to obtain Primordials but I'll try to get Lilith and use Comet and Predator sets
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    Re: Autoplay NotB... That was me.

I got one loss in about 40 runs (was my last run too). This was mainly due to Navigator Eddie (with Primordial talismans) doing random damage rather than specifics, so was slower and eventually got pummelled by The Beast over time. Was on the last round of battle with The Beast (Assassin) and he had like 20% HP left. Note that I didn't get Doomed, it was simply that the Beast did more damage to me than I did to it, and the round dragged on too long. SCR is what made the difference here, sucking up all the non-silver neg effects and dealing it back as damage if they weren't marked with Golden Immunity and then healing everyone.

FWIW: I don't bother trying to stop the effects that the Beast throws at you as much (just what the Primordial talismans give you). I simply power through them and hit the Beast for as much as I can before they trigger. Basically before you die of the doom effects he throws at you, kill the Beast.

Fastest time I've managed in NotB Madness is 1m19s. FWIW: Fastest time in AMoLaD is 37s, and in Powerslave it's 29s.

As mentioned though, I have lots of relics. Have now stepped down to AMoLaD or Powerslave till I can up my HP relic again (takes a while to get 1300 ironite), which might be good enough to settle the odds in my favour.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 06-19-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    If you're lucky with the Precious souls you get from fragments, you might get some 5* Sacrificial Hearts, which might allow you to get to that lvl VI sacrifice.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    will generate 186M gold on average
    I think you might have meant 1.86 not 186. Powerslave isn't going to generate 186M for 100 ironite at 6K+ per run.

Farming NotB I get about 2.5M for 100 ironite at 9K+ per run.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think you might have meant 1.86 not 186. Powerslave isn't going to generate 186M for 100 ironite at 6K+ per run.

Farming NotB I get about 2.5M for 100 ironite at 9K+ per run.
    Thanks, Yup! My mistake. I fixed my post. It should have said 186K (not 186M) gold per SoT refill, which costs 20 net Ironite. 186K comes from ~7K per run. On average, you get back 1 SoT per run, so it costs 3 net SoT per run, allowing 26.67 runs per refill. The 1M gold for 100 Ironite figure is based on the fact that you can do 5 SoT refills for 100 net Ironite (5 x 186K is a little less than 1M).

Your NotB figure of 2.5M seems high. I don't doubt that NotB gives a better gold return than PS, but I would bet that it's closer to 1M per 100 Ironite since the higher gold reward is mostly offset by the higher SoT cost.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-20-2018 at 02:33 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Not counting accrued SOT via rewards or timer countdown, or gold from selling reward items such as talismans or shards.....

Powerslave (Madness):
    80 SOT / 4 SOT per run = 20 runs * ~6958 = ~139,160 Gold for every 80 SOT

A Matter of Life or Death (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~8789 = ~140,624 Gold for every 80 SOT

Number of the Beast (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~9335 = ~149,360 Gold for every 80 SOT

They are all relatively close. Powerslave runs tend to go the quickest averaging about 45 seconds and they are the easiest if you don't have high powered characters. AMoLoD and NotB average about 1 minute per run (1 hit kills except the Beast) but they do take more powerful characters.

There's little reason to run AMoLoD over Powerslave for Gold. AMoLoD is better if you also need the evo runes or stones... but for Gold, Powerslave is faster, easier, and pays out about the same amount.

I haven't found a team to auto-farm NotB without Alexander Eddie. None of the other Eddies will survive every time in NotB - some will do well, but anything other than Alex Ed will lose NotB occasionally on auto-replay. Alex Ed never loses NotB.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-20-2018 at 03:02 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's good to know Yup! I do like Cef's idea of using SCR with N Eddie holding primordial talisman set.
    I am reasonably well beefed up with relics now, might give that a go.
    I have hardly stopped farming Amolad for the past 10 hours or so....
    Surprising how long it takes for so little gain, perhaps I will return to PS now that the runes are looking a little healthier...

Thanks for the well presented gold farming stats Yup and Druid , now if there was just some way to keep that info in an easy to reach spot for future reference, it won't be long before that info is buried forever...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    now if there was just some way to keep that info in an easy to reach spot for future reference, it won't be long before that info is buried forever...
    I hear a LotB wiki is in the works.

Also, in terms of PS vs. AMOLAD vs. NotB, don't underestimate the benefit of using PS to level your characters for free. Again, a well-built FotD or Nav can easily handle PS on their own, giving you four free character slots for leveling. The savings in shards and gold can be pretty significant, especially if you take advantage of cheap double-XP deals like we have in the Store right now.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Yeah I've gone back to farming Powerslave for the levelling aspect, esp given the stats posted earlier in the thread.

And I seem to be picking up characters I didn't have left and right. I managed to get another tier VI sacrifice (some dupe 5x eddies and a bunch of sacrificial hearts) and got 10 G/A souls plus 40 rare souls. Out of that, and subsequent sacrifices and more rare souls, and around again till i ran out of things to sacrifice, I managed to get hold of a Warrior Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad and a Warrior Child of the Damned.

Gotta say, lately I've picked up quite a few souls that I was missing. Definitely like something has changed. Then again, I'm also going through way more souls than I used to, which might be part of it.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 06-20-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Nope I reckon it's a bit both Cef!
    I haven't worked so hard farming ever before to get that vortex to go off before the sac event ends, but I picked up both those new to me big gun Eddies before I started really...
    I think something's changed, if only for a little while... I'm taking advantage while the goings good! I just loaded up sot with another 600 there about and am hoping to finish the vortex, hopefully that will be achieved when I wake up in the morning!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan