Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not counting accrued SOT via rewards or timer countdown, or gold from selling reward items such as talismans or shards.....

Powerslave (Madness):
    80 SOT / 4 SOT per run = 20 runs * ~6958 = ~139,160 Gold for every 80 SOT

A Matter of Life or Death (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~8789 = ~140,624 Gold for every 80 SOT

Number of the Beast (Madness):
    80 SOT / 5 SOT per run = 16 runs * ~9335 = ~149,360 Gold for every 80 SOT

They are all relatively close. Powerslave runs tend to go the quickest averaging about 45 seconds and they are the easiest if you don't have high powered characters. AMoLoD and NotB average about 1 minute per run (1 hit kills except the Beast) but they do take more powerful characters.

There's little reason to run AMoLoD over Powerslave for Gold. AMoLoD is better if you also need the evo runes or stones... but for Gold, Powerslave is faster, easier, and pays out about the same amount.

I haven't found a team to auto-farm NotB without Alexander Eddie. None of the other Eddies will survive every time in NotB - some will do well, but anything other than Alex Ed will lose NotB occasionally on auto-replay. Alex Ed never loses NotB.
    I normally stick to Powerslave for the grinding side - as many have said - one fully loaded Eddie like Navigator and the other toons can be whatever you like and are great for levelling up toons. I am doing this form my two kids accounts - buy the XP*2 for gold then load up Powerslave with the AOE Eddie and two lower level toons with decent enough tallies and you rattle through them and get a lot of benefits like souls, upgrade stuff and gold not far off AMOLAD.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    If you're farming for sacrifice souls.. I'd farm LOL dungeons.. way more souls there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I auto-replay NotB madness all day log, Ip4.

All you need is Alexander Eddie, really. Can do it with Clansman -- although Alex Ed will never lose, Clansman may lose 1 in 15 runs.
    Yeah, all you need is that character that is really difficult to get for everyone else and takes forever. Dude, Alexander Eddie can't be used as an example. He's so damn difficult for casual players to get.

OS
    Android
    March 2019 game update increased gold in Night City:

Purgatory (madness)
    120 SOT/8 SOT per run = 15 runs * 5673 (base gold) + 20279 - 40000 (bonus gold) = min 389280 gold for 120 SOT

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    March 2019 game update increased gold in Night City:

Purgatory (madness)
    120 SOT/8 SOT per run = 15 runs * 5673 (base gold) + 20279 - 40000 (bonus gold) = min 389280 gold for 120 SOT
    So prorating for the 80SOT 259,520, so a clear winner!

Be interesting to see for some word of warning, which some others mentioned on a different thread....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    What is the average ironite return on a refill running purgatory?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Muzzle, you postponed your farewell?

The ironite return is also my biggest concern with NC as there is not a single level with 5 waves, or did I miss something?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I never realised that the number of waves effects ironite - how did I ever miss that! I always thought it was just random if you got ironite or not. That is useful to know.

I think also we need to look at the extras you get on different levels that save gold so as such can be added to the gold you sort of get - for example, in Powerslave farming it is 100% safe for most folk to level up two allies (Eddies can of course be done anywhere with no issue). So in that way Powerslave saves you the cost of gold to upgrade allies (we should discount Eddies of course as they are covered anywhere). On the other side of it we will also usually sell extra taliaman we collect while farming - most levels give you standard three star boring stuff we will sell - same for Night City once you get what you need from the newer talisman that drop there - after that you can sell, for far more gold, those spare/extra talisman for a lot more gold that you get for the boring old three star stuff elsewheere so that sort of adds to the gold you get while farming in two different ways.

At the moment I cant upgrade any characters (well not lower level ones) doing farming in Night City madness as you need three pretty strong allies and Eddies to make sure there are no defeats.....I have finished off levelling up a few but only when they were at 95+ level and with strong talisman and usually sharded. I do use AMOLAD for this but again usually level 5 though they can be lower level etc.

Not got the time to work it all out but these are factors to add to the considerations in terms of the gold you win (and save) in the different locations. I think also oddly enough I have had some weird gold gains in several runs in Night City but really not sure why - I am sure I have seen the base gold being normal but the loot gold bineg like 39k, 25k and some other odd numbers - has anyone else noted this at all as I defo saw a few of these last night on one of the NC levels - not every run or anywhere near that but certainly once or twice?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I use NotB Eddie + Ferryman + KP in "Lord of the Flies" Madness
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Blade I am not playing my account. My nephew is still playing some. He is playing the troopers until he clears the trooper list. You can only remove 5 troopers per day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around