Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Maybe they are implementing a physical fitness program into the game. One day a week or one week a month (rng based of course) everything gets so buggy that everyone is forced to go outside and do all the chores they normally put off by sitting around playing the game.
    Personally I've rebuilt the carburetor on my lawn mower, mowed what was starting to look like a hay field where my back yard is supposed to be. Swept the porch, can't recall the last time I felt a need to do that... I even pulled a few weeds that were starting to creep into the driveway unchecked. Apparently there is a whole world outside that I've been ignoring. lol

Banned
    Sometimes I think I am in a comedy show, no REAL company can make so many things so wrong.

OS
    Android
    Ok I spoke too soon now I am in error mode with the rest of you, APMA1, APMA10, APMA8....
    When I eventually do play a battle win or lose I'm left sitting there watching Eddies piercing eyes looking straight through me, then eventually if it does return to the lists it's blank for an extended period of time and 1/5 times it might return to the list so I can play again... really annoying!
    Could it be just sheer numbers of people trying to get onto the server to play arena all at the same time?

Would the NF developers please respond to this problem even if you haven't got a fix just yet, at least acknowledge there is a serious problem and let us know when an outcome is likely?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    I’m still waiting for a response from NF my list is empty last night I stopped at 118 I got some fights this morning but the bug appeared again and now I cannot see my stats come on NF you need to fix this ASAP
    I submitted a bug ticket last week, no response yet either. I never got up to top ten before last week, empty arena again and so many freezes, server error, etc. Kamuz how do you get to do so many battles to get up to your current score? This issue has never happened before? Makes for a not-fun experience. I would like to play more and spend more but the bug is costing NF, they should fix this before making another new toon.

I'm not sure what incompetence is currently managing this game but it's a whole new level of incompetence. The Arena is UNPLAYABLE. Perhaps the "Event" should have been to collect all of the APMA errors (I'm up to 3 so far). For all that is Iron Maiden please fix this bloody mess!
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    Android
    Who's going for those stretch goals? 1,000 wins anyone?

OS
    Android
    Using Bluestacks and somehow its working better than the phone. fyi

OS
    iOS
    now losing ironite,was on 1960 and after restart 1904
    i better stop play or i can lose everything...

OS
    iOS
    Had a ton of errors yesterday. Super slow load times and match load screens after victory/defeat. No lists shown at all “refresh” button showing 9 ironite instead of 10. And Clansman eddie stacking buffs like crazy. I will load pictures tomorrow, but I have seen stacks of perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. After reset today. Seems better and faster with no crashes. Started at rank 14 and no issues on lists other than low opponents, some even below 2000. Worked to rank 7 and refresh loades 6 opponents. Cleared those and recieved 2 opponents. Cleared and now have no new opponents. Free refresh yielded zero list.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Had a ton of errors yesterday. Super slow load times and match load screens after victory/defeat. No lists shown at all “refresh” button showing 9 ironite instead of 10. And Clansman eddie stacking buffs like crazy. I will load pictures tomorrow, but I have seen stacks of perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. After reset today. Seems better and faster with no crashes. Started at rank 14 and no issues on lists other than low opponents, some even below 2000. Worked to rank 7 and refresh loades 6 opponents. Cleared those and recieved 2 opponents. Cleared and now have no new opponents. Free refresh yielded zero list.
    I had a crack at your team yesterday Stormseye, thinking you would be up the top somewhere with no fights and a blank screen...
    Your health is ridiculous, I'm up there in health too but obviously not like you.. managed a draw just the same, my only saving grace having two toons that could revive and a lack of permadeth from you team...
    I am afraid I have to eat my words concerning Gold Bat b.t.w you have proved to me the worth of the bat, but I'm still not so convinced I'll put him in my team just yet...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan