Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    A [bleep]in' dirty job, mate! But someone's gotta do it!
    \m/ Cheers \m/

OS
    iOS
    Oh no my feelings are hurt cause someone called me a name, who do I tattle to? Sticks and stones people! Grow up already
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And Alexander Eddie is a frag reward for the Guanlet.. after Devs specifically stated he wasn't available anywhere else.

I'm done.

That's it...

...will burn through the resources I have and not another penny from me. Way to screw over your players NF.
    Naaah ... Yup is ALWAYS creative and never pissed off ... NEVER ... 50% of his posts are actually complaining about the shit show. But hey - flag in the winds ...

BTW: I have a friend that works as a manager in customer support and *no offense* they alway send the women in when the complaints are getting too much. It calms the testosterone down and it's a trick they use for decades.

Welcome to the pit, MIA, but Naughty Fraud still hasn't anwered the question.

My comparison about sheep, wolfs and shepherds is still standing and was very much misinterpreted by simple minded people.

1. Sheep - obvious
    2. Wolfs - fraudulent NF
    3. Shepherd - Maiden-Ink with his 3000+ players

Stop beating around the bush (fair enough it's an AC/DC song but ...)

NF the bleeping bleeps screwed the bleeping players over and over and over again and while the bleeping sheep are still bleeping sticking with you bleeping bleeps the rest would still like to have a bleeping answer why you bleep them in the bleeping bleep all the bleeping bleeping time.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    as a new player its nice to see active community. i like these responses

OS
    Android
    Glad to see they have done absolutely nothing. NF can't even be bothered enough to address it all. Absolutely stunned honestly that all the pissing and moaning doesn't even warrant a response. Must be nice living in a tiny bubble where you can bite the hand that feeds with zero repercussions, and not even be required to respond.

OS
    iOS
    Are you still wondering, why so many old schoolers left?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Are you still wondering, why so many old schoolers left?
    Speaking of old schoolers, Kardas - one of my all-time favorites - once gave this wise advice in a discussion about soul stacks in the Book of Souls (link):

Yeah, it annoys me to no end that souls from fragments do not stack. They can also do weird things sometimes. Like, I've dropped a bunch of Legendaries together once, and it eventually showed the legendary soul icon but an x0 message under it. Didn't like where that was going so I decided to force close and try again another time.

When something is clearly not working as intended, my approach is to stay clear until things get resolved. In the case of the Primordials, it was pretty clear that the event was bugged initially, so I gave it a few hours to get cleared up before going all in.
    Last edited by druid138; 07-18-2018 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Added link to original Kardas post
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Oh Kardas, yes great player and a former trooper of mine. Great contributor to the forum.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    And still it is all quiet on the primordial front......I think they are just hoping it will blow away. I have calmed on it a bit and I am getting some use from them but not four sets worth! I do hope they do something constructive for those that were 'screwed' - many of us were, not all but many I am sure. Many did not benefit form the bug that provided more sets than should have been coming through a normal drop and yet we were punished too. I still think it was a botch job from all aspects. The team designed the tallies and slearly they were always going to be too OP hence the nerf - they did not really nerf the bug that pushed out more tallies than it should so that to me is clearly mistake in design doubled by a mistake in delivery...added to by a mistake in how they responded......why were the sets still for sale after the new there was issues and that the nerf stick would come out?

Anyway, the sports car analogy I used still fits!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    And still it is all quiet on the primordial front.
    I gave up fighting that fight. Everyone knows it was a botch job and all they do is move forward. I still would like to have the Gunner Lilitth nerf lifted as that was the only character that actually made you suffer for running 4 sets of Primordials. Thankfully the meta is shifting slightly away from pure primordial builds. My rank has proved that for me. Prior to the God shift I was barely able to make top 50 now I am much closer to top 25 though its still a struggle. I don’t feel as out gunned against the God builds as I do against the Primordials. They will probably not revisit those talismans for tuning but hopefully they will phase out just like sets before them. Where is the August tuning post?