Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I open the rare souls about twice a month. I do this not so much to acquire the few remaining characters I am missing, but to try and pull a few 4* characters. I can then use farming as a way to upgrade them for free while earning gold.i save the 4* toons from the LoL challenges in case i need them for sacriffices. Then sacrifice all 3* toons to increase the vortex meter.

I save most of my irronite for the frag and arena challenges. I haven't bought many souls with ir onite due to lo w probability of pulling anything good.
    Do you find that interferes with toon space in your "my team" area?
    I used to do something similar but now if I don't require some form of Nebu shards or the like from having opened the soul then they may as well stay unopened, I did manage to get Iron Eddie and Seventh Son Eddie within a day or two of one another about a fortnight ago but that is so rare for me, I just know the 700 odd souls I've saved for the sac event will give me bupkis...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I allocated 30 spaces for sac characters. It gets full before the event, then empties after the event. If I need spaces I purchase them at the weekly bonus, that way I don't miss the ironite.

This way throughout the month I can upgrade toons without using shards and gold, while farming.