Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    Finally reach the 225 wins. got my 7th son eddy with the frags. But only 3* shit characters with the destruction souls.

Question: I got 500 Nebu frags. Should I go for sekhmet soul or Goddess aset magus?

No more other souls available in the store

txs for your help
    I am saving the nebu frags.

In the previously "mega event", the final stage rewarded with frags of all characters, so MAYBE by the end of summer we will get another shot for the gods.

Because of this chance, I will spent my nebu frags only in the end of the mega event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    I am saving the nebu frags.

In the previously "mega event", the final stage rewarded with frags of all characters, so MAYBE by the end of summer we will get another shot for the gods.

Because of this chance, I will spent my nebu frags only in the end of the mega event.

Txs Alvorada,

I think I will do the same

OS
    Android
    Oh man what a waste.... Destruction souls=worthless... get better drops from normal souls!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD JACK View Post
    Oh man what a waste.... Destruction souls=worthless... get better drops from normal souls!
    I got a magus golden son from a destruction soul. Then the same thing from a normal soul. Back. To. Back.