Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I farm Powerslave on auto as recommended by my fellow troopers here, it was worked out a little while ago in the forums that per sands of time this is the most efficient way to farm for gold, NOTB is probably better if you can put together a team that won't fail against the beast, short of Alexander in your team I don't see how...

Navigator (when you get him) is my choice too, there would be others but I'm not too familiar with alternatives, FOTD is good too but like Yup said a bit slow on his moves, I choose to play one Ally beside Navigator thus leaving the other Ally spot open for troopers, I use Warrior Lilith, besides playing a third toon means the third toon never gets a look in anyway after Navigator and Lilith a finished with your foes....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    I'd like some help from the masters of the game. Which of these Eddies are good for PVE, the best at farming the Campaign, LoL and the Gardens? I have several eddies in line to power to 5*

i have:
    Hallowed 5*
    Carriage Rider 5*
    Pharaoh 4*
    Soldier 4*
    Aces High 4*
    Speed of Light 4*
    Holy Smokes 4*
    Wickerman 4*
    Mummy 3*
    I'm trying to level up Eddies to get 5* of each class, so I'm not focused on pvp. Thanks!!!
    Heya! For general day-to-day farming and using all your Troopers, what you want is a team of AOE room-sweepers that can autoplay Powerslave Madness. Your Carriage Rider Eddie should be able to do that if you pair him up with another 5* toon with a good AOE attack.

For taking on the Gardens...oof...you're not getting close to the upper floors without a Golden Pharaoh Dog and an Eddie with a 6-hit Fury (Navigator, Tailgunner, Grim Reaper). You might be able to substitute the Golden Pharaoh Dog with a set of Destiny Talismans from the Trooper Store and a toon that gives you team Immunity or Cleanse.

To level up your Eddies and toons to 5*, you need to be able to take on the upper floors of the Lord of Light missions so you can get the 3* evo shards. The Green LOL is a creampuff so long as you have enough beefy Red toons. The tools to easily beat the other LOL missions are very toon-specific. What toons do you have in your roster?
    Satan81-5023

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Pharaoh is you best bet out of those.

Aces can be okay and so can SOL if you have Skill Shards applied.

Really GRE is better than all those in many cases. In my experience Hallowed, Carriage Rider, Holy Smokes, Wickerman, Mummy, and Soldier are all relatively worthless given their current abilities. The only time they are useful is if you need some specific ability for some specific achievement.

Ideally Navigator, Beast, Iron, Alex, and PoM are great farming Eddies for anywhere because they are multi-target hitters.
    7Son is actually pretty decent when it comes to single hitting basics, with the definite effects. His powers hit everyone, and he likes to use the move to give ascension and extra turn, which goes a long way for the other characters who get ascension. Then the fury as a backup in case something would’ve died.

Personally, I’ve been building an offensive team with eclipse on beast Eddie, I’m looking at 3,100 in attack and magic stats, so he likes to do a minimum of 7-8k damage in a single hit with no set up

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Good luck with it, if you need a hand getting through missions send me a trooper request.
    Cheers rags
    Request sent, thanks a ton!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I would tend to agree with Yup: multi-hitters are the way to go, for farming. Personally, I find the team of SoL and Magus Undead Rescuer very effective for general farming duties. FOTD is another good choice, if you can snag him, as well as those Yup mentioned. Failing those though, Soldier is a solid multi-hitter at 5*s. I've never sharded mine, but I know a lot of folks did. In all though, of your choices, I'd definitely develop Speed of Light... he is, chronically, the most underrated Eddie in the game, in my humble opinion. Them's my two cents.
    Thanks a ton!!! like i said, when i started grinding recently the frustration of not having Basic Skill AoE Eddies have hit an all time high. Can i whine a little now?...... How the hell is it that i have pulled 2x Pharaoh, 3x SoL, 2x Aces (from the same soul shard season!!!!!!), and several other 2x Eddies and not get ONE decent AoE Eddie like PoM, Nav or GRE?! It's ridiculous.....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    I use Navigator almost for anything, when going to PvE i only switch them on Gardens or Event Challenges, like Rainmaker for GoD and Samurai for GoL.
    Navigator is the way to go talking about farm, i see the Farming team as : Navigator, Magus Rescuer and AoF/GCotD.
    I actually don't have the Rescuer because i didn't reach the needed things on his event, so im just looking for him now because is on common souls as other toons.
    If you don't have Navigator just save some G/A souls from sacrifices or fragments, almost 10 or 20, then throw them one after another one expecting just for luck.

Before navigator and other Eddies i used to go with SoL which was my first Eddie, he is a little weak but all his attacks are for all the enemies, also his AI is decent.
    That in combination with popular multihitters makes a good farming team, if you farm fast you don't need HP so you can go for full damage in maps that you trust. That until you get better characters to move throug more rewarded missions.

Thats what i did, i didn't have almost any of the Eddies i have now 5 months ago, i played with upgraded 3* and some 4* toons only, until the last events where i have pulled a lot of new toons.

Good luck
    Thanks a ton for the feedback! I only have 2 Troopers with Navigator, and not fully sharded or leveled. I love his attacks and seems killer. I guess i need to get better at events. I don't get **** for toons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    For taking on the Gardens...oof...you're not getting close to the upper floors without a Golden Pharaoh Dog and an Eddie with a 6-hit Fury (Navigator, Tailgunner, Grim Reaper). You might be able to substitute the Golden Pharaoh Dog with a set of Destiny Talismans from the Trooper Store and a toon that gives you team Immunity or Cleanse.

To level up your Eddies and toons to 5*, you need to be able to take on the upper floors of the Lord of Light missions so you can get the 3* evo shards. The Green LOL is a creampuff so long as you have enough beefy Red toons. The tools to easily beat the other LOL missions are very toon-specific. What toons do you have in your roster?
    Thanks a ton for the tips!! I've noticed that some of the LoL dungeons are much harder than others. Some (like gunner) slam my a$$ HARD. And I've hear a lot about the GPD, but it continues to elude me.

OS
    iOS
    Navigator with Primordial is my main farmer - put him with GCOTD (with Primordial) and say Gunner Lilith or another team hitter and you should be fine...primordial does make it quicker and safer in all levels. I am now using this team in nearly all batle types out of PVP - I even have my third set of primordial on my Cybork and have him as a ride along trooper - seems to me that ride along primordial also add to your golden buffs but not 100% sure on that.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Navigator with Primordial is my main farmer - put him with GCOTD (with Primordial) and say Gunner Lilith or another team hitter and you should be fine...primordial does make it quicker and safer in all levels. I am now using this team in nearly all batle types out of PVP - I even have my third set of primordial on my Cybork and have him as a ride along trooper - seems to me that ride along primordial also add to your golden buffs but not 100% sure on that.
    Where do you get the Primordial talismans?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    Where do you get the Primordial talismans?
    They were part of a Sacrifice event last month. No word on when they'll be available again.
    Satan81-5023