OS
    iOS

Goddess Asset + Crave = Death

Crave on any character seems to work in reverse with Goddess Asset healing.

Whether it's Asset's Fury or Power healing ability, if she uses it, any ally currently with the Crave buff gets HP drained not added.

It took me a while to figure out why her fury was killing allies. But after watching closely I seem to be able to confirm that Crave causes Asset's healing to work in reverse, removing HP rather than adding it. In fact, she's even killed herself with her fury due to this.

Note that other characters can heal with the Crave buff present and things work as expected. it's ONLY Asset's healing that seems to be broken with the Crave buff.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-10-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Crave buff
    ?

I thought crave is a debuff and exactly meant to do that, damage when heal is applied!? But maybe I misunderstand your described situation.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Crave is a debuff but is supposed to reduce healing.. not reverse healing. You never LOSE HP with crave, you just don't gain as much HP when healed.

Characters are losing HP with Crave if Asset heals them. That's not supposed to happen.

Actually.. you may be rght.

Just checked the Crave description....

"Crave reduces healing and causes enemies to take damage when they heal. Damage dealt increases with the heal amount."
    So yeah.. maybe she's just healing so much it's more something to watch. Other characters heal with Crave present and always seem to gain HP though. Asset is the only toon that just drains HP completely.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-10-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Skill description ASS Dmeon Spawn:
    "Crave reduces healing and causes enemies to take damage when they heal. Damage dealt increases with the heal amount."

The last sentence seems to be important! I guess in your case the heal is just too strong! I have seen the blue Goddess healing for 80k for example. So this would do much more damage (proportionally) than a 5k heal... But maybe the devs give some details about the calculation and the "tipping" point until when heal/grave combo evens out.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, crave is a health remover as far as I know. I used demon spawn a fair bit and it works great in the right team and versus the right defence. So I would say it is working as expected?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496