Give it up for Zurich!

Heading to the show in Zurich tonight, so i just wanted to share my excitement! My first Maiden concert ever. i have been 3 times reeeealy close to going (back in 2006 or so in Slovakia, once in the UK and 2016 in Luzern), but never made it.

Now this one is special, because it’s directly connected to the game. I’m excited to enter the cathedral in person...hopefully there won’t be any bugs around and there will be no prisoner standing against me

Soooo excited!
    Anyone else going?!

OS
    Android
    Have fun, it will be amazing! Your excitement is justified! I have seen the show in Berlin a few weeks ago (my 4th in total since 2002) and I loved it! To me the set-list is just brilliant, as is the show, as are the flames, as is the stage setup for every single song...no more spoilers... I am looking for your report afterwards
    But in my opinion, it is not really "directly connected to the game". There was one ad on the screens just before the gig started and that's it. The band does not need the game, but the other way round
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Yeah. it was amazing!
    So theatrical and still perfectly performed. Respect to the gentlemen! jumping around for 3hrs is not an easy job.

Highlight was Bruce sword fighting a 3m tall trooper Eddie :P

And the T-shirts?! ended up buying 2, because i couldn’t decide. all were so beautiful!!!

OS
    Android
    glad you enjoyed it man, i never ever heard one bad word about the show. will go to zagreb to watch them, really exited about it.

\m/

One guy said something very funny: imagine the band freezes while playing and has to restart again every few minutes.
    and apmas and bugs everywhere....would you pay for it?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I was at the Zurich show as well. It was absolutely great. Actually one of the best Maiden concerts I have seen. I think only my first Maiden concert probably was cooler, but that was because it was a first...
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Awesome you got to see them Mizrael. I hope they bring this tour to the US or at least play Flight of Icarus the next time they come over here. It took me until 2008 to finally see them on the Somewhere Back in Time tour. I had to fly 3000 miles to see them then because they used to only play Los Angeles and New York for years. I missed them on the Seventh Son tour back in 88 because I hated that album when it first came out. I love it now but wasn't having anything to do with anything with keyboards when I was 14. I've seen them 4 times since then and don't intend on missing them anymore when they come over. I've watched 75% of the new set on youtube but I hope I get to witness it live at some point.

That was the best thing about this tour: they only played the good old smashing hits! if you would ask me to name top 10 maiden songs-they were all there...

OS
    Android
    10 songs from Live after Death LP, my all times favorite live album.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    10 songs from Live after Death LP, my all times favorite live album.
    Exactly, those! ^^
    +Fear of the dark