Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Which of these 9 Eddies are best for PVP?

I have culled my Eddies down to 9 that I like in general, and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on which are better for use in PVP.
    I currently use Talgunner as the special is very strong and there are 6 red talisman slots on a gunner which allows for the removal of golden buffs with each action on a non-warrior class toon. That said I cannot seem to progress past about 2800 rank. I am willing to build a team around one of these eddies. For Tailgunner I mostly use Prisoner (with The 6 Primordial Talismans), Red Lilith (with Echo & advantage talismans) and the Clairvoyant (with Destiny & True Talismans). I’m at a loss as I see some teams that roll over me regardless of whether or not I go first or which attack strategy I try. Please help! Thanks everyone!

Clansman
    Pharaoh
    7th Son
    Tailgunner
    Iron
    Vampire Hunter
    Navigator
    Cuborg
    Grim Reaper

Oof that’s a tough call. Depending how you build them, for me I’d say top 3 is 7Son, iron, and vampire hunter (in no particular order)

OS
    iOS
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    You have good characters man what’s your ID I’ll take a look at your account and I’ll try to give a good set up \m/

OS
    iOS
    There was no response from the first post.
    I would rank them

Iron Eddie

Clansman

Cyborg/Tailgunner would be situational

If you have Iron Eddie and Primordial Prisoner you can pretty much toss in any two allies and destroy teams. Those two alone are the core of most of the top 50 builds. I fight daily tooth and nail to cling to the bottom 50 against those characters. Kumuz will sort you out though rest assured.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    My name is Woody-0350 if anyone wants to look at my setup! Stormseye you were actually someone I searched for as you were in the top 3 a lot. I’m not trying to copy people I want to think for myself but this game is very complex and that’s part of the enjoyment so I figured a little tweak here or there would be all I needed to continue experimenting while still progressing.

As for dumping the other Eddies, well I’ve been playing since day one and had stupidly been converting any alchemist shards for awhile not realizing they were from vortex fills. I wanted that toon so I dumped some Eddies that I felt were weaker to get the last fill I needed for Alchemist.

The Eddies I dumped
    may have been improved by the developers since but I had not used them in ages and it was sort of impulsive. I’ll try get them back eventually as I do want one of each in my
    Collection. .

I’ve never played games like this before and it was my love of Iron Maiden that got me into it. It’s a great game and I play it daily. I really enjoy it but don’t have more than maybe $20 a month to spend on it. Worth it for the enjoyment I get out of it though. Ok I think I’m rambling now...

OS
    Android
    FYI: You can't get back basic (Holy Smoke) Eddie or Wicker Eddie. They don't drop from souls, ever.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Holy Smoke and Wicker Eddie are always there when you start a new game. I consider them “training Eddies” and wouldn’t miss them. That said they may in future drop updated more powerful or special versions of these Eddies at future anniversaries. Who knows? Just spitballing here. I would rather have a few meaningful Eddies and toons than the whole lot. But thank you for the reply. Nice to meet you!

OS
    iOS
    ..... until you get to that mission that requires Wickerman Eddie.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Check your inbox