Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    FYI: You can't get back basic (Holy Smoke) Eddie or Wicker Eddie. They don't drop from souls, ever.
    Are you sure? Have 2 Wicker and Holy smoke Eddies.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yea I use Mobile site to post so I didn’t know you could see double posts until I used a computer. I’m new and had posted in the main before realizing I should post in a sub. Won’t happen again. Sorry for the clutter.

OS
    Android
    Iron is popular from your list. Your setup really depends on the monthly nerf/buff list from NF. What worked last month or week may be ruined in one blink, and joke toons can kick ads and be everyone's must have to stay competitive. Visions was my first 5 star, what a clown. Fury left him crippled before Angel talismans arrived and his damage was so low, even with shards. After new buffs and the right gals he was everywhere. Now Rainmaker gets reworked, an extra shard added bringing him to 33, and with Shadow talismans and the right support crew he is shredding opposition-over 95% wins in the top 10 against hardest setups. And he was the biggest joke waste of shards going in the game with great stat numbers but killed before he could function. Soon enough he will be replaced by another, and it really can be anyone so don't chuck Eddies unless they are dupes. Wicker man is probably never going to run the arena, but nobody ever thought Visions or Rainmaker would either.

I’ve also sent you a PM with few tips and tricks.

OS
    iOS
    I guess the reason I’ve been attached to Tailgunner is due to the 6 red valor talismans. It supposedly doubles his hp and the special does something like 25k damage to each opponent (before taking buffs into account). It also removes golden buffs and when he gets an extra from certain attacks multiple golden buffs can be removed when going first. The problem is when going second that as expected he can be killed in one or two turns.
    I do see Iron Ed a lot more often and the special is more versatile so thanks for the ideas to get him setup and about getting rid of Clairvoyant.

OS
    iOS
    But all it takes is 1 hit from the right opponent and that 2xHP is gone and he's killed easily. Same goes for Shroud I can OFTEN steal those buffs and take advantage of them against the very teams using them in PvP.

One tip to PvP is to NOT rely too heavily on buffs for base stuff, especially HP and damage blocking. Sure use them, but realize that all buffs will be stolen or removed at some point. If they can be stolen, they'll be used against you rather than assisting you.

I LOVE seeing the counter on opponents, it means there's an 80-90% chance I can steal it and use it against them.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Are you sure? Have 2 Wicker and Holy smoke Eddies.
    How? they don't drop from anywhere (Other than Wicker from the fist run of story mode). the only way to have more than one is if support swapped out other Eddies for you.

Are you sure you aren't confusing Run To the Hills and The Wickerman as Holy Smoke and Wicker Eddie? They do look similar in the icons.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yea I’m going to use IE over Tailgunner. But dat special though. Try it—when you can launch it 2nd turn it lays down teams like grass. To weak overall though you’re right.

OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie with all team having Guard talismans is great to build fury and waste opponents quick unless they have immunity going. Throwing Prisoner in and having 3 sets of Guard is probably best to avoid immunity passives, plus you get Primordials. He with this set is most popular, almost every team I fight has this.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How? they don't drop from anywhere (Other than Wicker from the fist run of story mode). the only way to have more than one is if support swapped out other Eddies for you.

Are you sure you aren't confusing Run To the Hills and The Wickerman as Holy Smoke and Wicker Eddie? They do look similar in the icons.
    The answer, good Yup, is that Olevipoeg has been here since the long, long ago... from a time when these Eddies absolutely could and did drop from souls. It was a good change, ending this practice though... few things were quite as annoying as pulling WM or HS as your single 4* from a stack of souls! lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools