Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I wasn’t sure whether to take advantage of this increased chance or wait until the Sacrafice event. In the ended I decided to do it now and it was a great decision. I had so many 4* and 5* characters. Mostly dupes which was Sacrificed again. But pulled Beast Eddie and Edward the Great Eddie. Now I’m only missing POM, Alex and Coal Eddie. Finally pulled Astra and Assassin Corrupt Rescuer. I sacrificed her when she was crap and she never dropped for me again.

Funnily enough though I Sacrificed Magus chopper when Clansman Eddie was released and he hasn’t dropped since which is really frustrating as I want him now. Dropped in god knows how many Rare Souls but he never dropped this time. Ah well.

Great event in my opinion. Thanks NF.

OS
    Android
    Congraz on your pulls! I am also a huge fan of this "event" and saved almost all souls since half a year or longer. It's the new Immortal Event I think
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Finally got Nomad from a rare soul, the blue chopper is a regular occurrence for me.
    Also got Edward the other day from a rare soul.

Wish i had saved up rare souls...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am also a huge fan of this "event" and saved almost all souls since half a year or longer. It's the new Immortal Event I think
    I agree 100% - this 2x chance event is a huge deal.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This event has been kind of a dud for me. I've only gotten a couple 4 * dupes out of over 40 souls. The oven has not been cooperative.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The soul gods we good to me this event. Sacrificed about 50 rare souls, pulled 5 5* Eddie's including PoM and 9 4 * toons.

The lilith gods laugh at me giving triplets. 3 red and 3 blue.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    If I manage to pull a navigator eddie during the sac event I wont complain about the game on the forums for the rest of 2018 hahaha
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Anyone notice a power reduction in their characters? I find levels like lol x and the last skull quest level that I auto piloted all the time with the same characters, today we're not doing as well and even getting killed. Not sure the changes...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Anyone notice a power reduction in their characters? I find levels like lol x and the last skull quest level that I auto piloted all the time with the same characters, today we're not doing as well and even getting killed. Not sure the changes...
    Not me, majority of my runs have been under 20 seconds, even under 15 most times, they all die before they attack.

Finally got my Lilith soul, Assassin dupe *snore* but when you're only missing the Warrior you can't blame RNG for giving you a one in five chance of getting her.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Finally got my Lilith soul, Assassin dupe *snore* but when you're only missing the Warrior you can't blame RNG for giving you a one in five chance of getting her.
    Trade ya!
    Satan81-5023