Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Is it possible that the sac event might directly follow this current event and therefore give everyone double the chance of a 4 or 5* toon before the week runs out? That way it's a double win!
    It may only be both for a day or two but I would be pretty sure everyone will have sacrificed all their saved souls in that time....
    I have more than 1200 regular souls and approx 200 rare or better souls to throw in the book of souls, if I'm right it will hopefully be a fruitful next couple of days...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    this is very expensive event

900 ironite = 7 sniper soul,4 rare soul,310 lilith fragment

i am done...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Is it possible that the sac event might directly follow this current event and therefore give everyone double the chance of a 4 or 5* toon before the week runs out? That way it's a double win!
    It may only be both for a day or two but I would be pretty sure everyone will have sacrificed all their saved souls in that time....
    I have more than 1200 regular souls and approx 200 rare or better souls to throw in the book of souls, if I'm right it will hopefully be a fruitful next couple of days...
    200 rare or better. Impressive. So far I have 40 rare! And with this event, I only received 1 rare soul.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20180719-134355_Legacy.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  530.3 KB 99 souls gave me this. Vision was one of my missing eddies. Thanks for the Event, nf! 99 g/a souls gave me beast eddie. Im very happy with that.

OS
    Android
    Dammit. After all the grinding and refills i got the only Lilith i already have. !@#¤%
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Dammit. After all the grinding and refills i got the only Lilith i already have. !@#¤%
    I don’t want to disappoint you, but that is quite normal. Happened to many of us. Ofc same here some months ago (sentinel one). One way for NF of totally fooling us! Nice to see they have changed nothing about it! 80% chance and getting a dupe is just ridiculous! Btw same happened here with second Lilith too (assassin), so be warned, it won’t get better! Everything totally random ofc! Meanwhile, I give a sh.. about Lilith fragments as they are way too hard to get, burn too many resources and only give dupes.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    After not having much luck with opening souls for most of the week, I threw a few more g/a and rare souls in and got a Navigator dupe, 2 blue bat dupes, a green bat dupe, a magus gs dupe and a Corrupt General who I've been waiting a long time for! Hope the sacrifice event starts very soon, because vortex is close.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)