Thread: Judas!

OS
    iOS

Judas!

*** Edited because, well, I felt stupid after the fact. I’m taking Yup’s advice; peace out, folks. ***
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Lord Schmeb; 07-18-2018 at 03:55 PM.

OS
    iOS
    It's still the primordial talismans. When there are multiple sets in play OR when there is also a Fate/Immortality or other PI granting talisman set in play.. they do not react as they are supposed to... sticking around when they shouldn't, stacking the SAME buff multiple times with different counters, appearing AFTER a debuff has been applied.. all sorts of weird stuff.

Pretty much the only PvP battles I've lost thus far this week are due to this. There are some teams where the Primordial bugs just help them considerably.

Stating the obvious... if you are so emotional over a game.. you CAN just stop playing it. Complaining doesn't do anything and it's not going to change.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Did you have a counterstrike on any of your toons? I have had a bug several times were a counter was not fired upon being hit even though it was registered. On starting my turn it would not let me change my Eddie skills. Once another toon took a turn and the counter was fired the Eddie's skills could be changed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's still the primordial talismans. When there are multiple sets in play OR when there is also a Fate/Immortality or other PI granting talisman set in play.. they do not react as they are supposed to... sticking around when they shouldn't, stacking the SAME buff multiple times with different counters, appearing AFTER a debuff has been applied.. all sorts of weird stuff.
    Good catch. I just got done testing 10 straight battles and 10 out of 10 had instances of the Perfect Immortality icon being present, but the buff not actually being there. Since this has been going on for a while now and I didn’t know, thus losing fights I may have won and vice versa, I guess I’m not much of a strategist. Hard to do anything correctly when the instructions are bad. This game truly is a mindless waste. (Albeit a fun waste)

Pretty much the only PvP battles I've lost thus far this week are due to this. There are some teams where the Primordial bugs just help them considerably.
    I’ve probably been losing them too, but couldn’t figure out why.

Stating the obvious... if you are so emotional over a game.. you CAN just stop playing it. Complaining doesn't do anything and it's not going to change.
    Well, duh. But I’m like you, and the rest of the crackheads here, we complain because we care. If the game sucked horse balls, then none of us would be here, and this conversation moot. Unless your name is Jofer and truly only play to show how big your e-peen and wallet are, then leaving a cool game that you’re invested in isn’t always fun. Think of the other favorite game you play, either on your tablet, pc, Xbox, whatever — could you just walk away cold turkey if the devs started totally fucking your game up? Not just our game, but, for some of us, our “escape” or even “quality time with our kids?” (My daughter and I play together, it’s fantastic) Know what I mean?

But yes, you’re right, I COULD just walk away. And tomorrow Chuck Norris loses an arm wrestle to Kim Jung Un.

OS
    Android
    Hello... I am new on the forums here but I've been playing for 9 months. I already replied to your post but it was deleted due to my colorful language. I agree with you 100%! I have tried with the support tickets which are a joke with the generic replies. I was on the farcebook thread but got banned for voicing my opinion. It seems they don't like hearing the truth as I've already had my first pist here deleted, and I got scolded.

What a joke! A game 2 years old should not have the amount of problems and bad problems that this one has. There seems to be a ton of incompetence and greed going on here.
    Something needs to be done.

Just a noobs 2 cents.

OS
    iOS
    The bugs are extremely annoying. From APMAx codes in the arena to general "Check your Internet connection" and "...needs to be restarted..." messages, they are enough to test anyone's patience.

Just want to say, it's great to see you guys here! Lord Schmeb, Yup, Muzzleloader and Rugged are names I see regularly on my arena attack list. I know better than to attack though! As I always run a weak defense, I eventually drop back down the ranks for a while.

OS
    iOS
    I feel your pain guys - I have said similar stuff regards the Primordial Talisman chaos that ensued a while back - I was very annoyed about that (and still am but as time goes by life has more to concern me with than the game - and the devs know this for most of us will be true). There in lies the issue - I was grade A annoyed a few weeks back but it disapates (for me) over time and I am stil using Primordial but just not the four sets I have! In the weeks since then my gold is back up high again, my ironite was replenished to a degree and I just calmed a bit about it all. I stil think many of us who did not benefit from the bug back then should get more than the ironite we ALL got. For me that whole thing was faudulent (be that based on real £/$ being spent when you could still buy the talisman in the store (when the devs new they had made a big mistake with the actual talisman - hence the nerf) but also on how they adminsutered the event (the bug) or from the amount of gold/ironite/time/frontier coins spent on upgrading or sacrificing.

Even writing this now makes me a little angry to be honest - but as others have said nothing will change and I dont have the time, money or the inclanation to take them to court over a game. I just try to get what I can from the game (my kids play it too) and I must be getting something from it or I would drop it as I have done with other games I got bored with becuase they were no longer fun to play.

I do agree with the OP though - in many ways this is simply fraud - it is not high level by any means but as fraud is defined it most certainlyu is - I had forgiven nearly eveything up to the Primordial fiasco but that one was just down right wrong on every level - there was nothing right about any of it other than the talisman stil have a use and are used by most if they have them either in PVP or PVE/BN/LOL etc - I stil use them so it's not like they are utterly without use it's just I would not have wasted time and resources getting a third and fourth set (especially the fourth as I cashed in a load of frontier coins to get some decent toons to sac to get a vortex...still hurts!)

I previously used the example of buying a top sports car only for the next day the car company to do a recall because the ECU has a fault that makes the engine useless lose HP...maybe a little extreme but lets just say the top sports car is now a 1.6 litre engine as opposed to a v12! I had said in my angered state before that it was more aking to the top sports car having it's engine removed and for you just to be left with the chassis and body...maybe not quite the same but you get my drift!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496