Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I feel like I'm talking to myself at the moment the forums seem completely dead, but am I the only one that thinks the Lilith frags are dropping less and less?
    The amount of sot I have thrown at this event would have got me 3x the Lillith frags in past events over this one..
    I've still only dropped one rare soul too and only a third sniper soul, last attempt underway... over a thousand sot this time, if that fails well I give up...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So far 4 refils + the usual 80. 40 lillith frags, 190 sniper and 3 or 4 rare souls. So far so good. Kind of treating this 2x chance as a sac event as the odds seems to be better stacked, and the upcoming sac event doesn't sound like one that's worth chasing (could be wrong though).

OS
    iOS
    I have the feeling that both types of frags drop lesser than last event.
    Have gone through 90 runs and only got 125 Lillith frags, 350 sniper frags but 5 rare souls yet
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    I've only seen 1 x 50 Lillith frags drop, before I started that last farm (still going) I had 385 Lillith frags so not that many to go, if 1000 sot doesn't get the job done I don't know...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I am still missing one Lilith. Could buy it with FC, but I don't buy things that I can get for free with some patience. On the other hand I think it is getting a bit old with the Lilith frags. What about a change after lets say 1 or 2 further fragment events from Lilith frags to Nebu frags?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Can we start the Sacrifice event now? I'm teetering on the edge of the Vortex.
    Same here!
    I started to sell 3* chars for gold last week as im 99,9% to a vortex fill ^^

I find the sniper rather weak tbh.. There is no use for a single hitter in the current meta. maybe if he had some extra turn, but otherwise he is only good for the pit. at least he’s an asasin, granting more essence...

OS
    Android
    I am still questioning if I should buy my remaining liliths with FC or save them to see the what comes down the line. I still need the yellow and green lilith with the nerf on the yellow I am not in a big rush to acquire her. Pulled a PoM eddie on my lone rare souls from the frag event, guess that makes it worth the grind.

OS
    Android
    I'm done with this event. I did 240 SoT and got only evo and xp shards, not one soul. Odds are too high for me in this event. I'm going to continue to rebuild my resources and wait for the next. Play on

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I am still questioning if I should buy my remaining liliths with FC or save them to see the what comes down the line. I still need the yellow and green lilith with the nerf on the yellow I am not in a big rush to acquire her. Pulled a PoM eddie on my lone rare souls from the frag event, guess that makes it worth the grind.
    I have all of the Liliths du eto events like this - had several dupes too but I am now keeping the dupes (one of each) when I get them so I have a PVP Lilith and a PVE Lilith (I am lazy so have different build for both!).

Anyway, even afyer the Gunner Lilith nerf she is still omnipresent on arena - many teams stil have her on defence and attack so though the nerf did weaken her many do stil use her so for me she is a high value character at the moment.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Sniper is pretty useless. I was hoping even single purple slot so he could use shadow talisman set.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan