Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    iOS
    Pretty sure the drop rate is the same as last time. Wel my numbers are telling me that I think - maybe a little lower on the Lilith side but that could just be me missing a 50 drop or two compared to last time. Don't think there is many issues here. I tend to chuck some ironite at these events - usually around a 1000 SoT per dungeon - maybe a little more. Just depends what I am doing. Will be off it tonight as going to see the footie and taking my son to his first biggish game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    5 Sniper and a green Lilith dupe.

What a boring game...

Why we can not change the fragments to the fragments we need?

Busted my balls off to get another lillith soul. I have one right now (red), so literally anything other than red would be acceptable.

As you can guess, it was a red one. WTF, why are dupes of these possible?!? What a fucking joke

OS
    Android
    Started the event with around 2400 ironite and 350 lilith frags, the results so far are:
    A dupe gunner lilith that i've bought with FC a day before they announce the nerf and my first magus Lilith.
    420 Lilith Frags
    13 Snipers
    I now have around 530 ironite. If i get a warrior or sentinel Lilith as my third i'll be happy with the results.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    So of the 3 Lilliths I got out of this event, I got 2x Assassin and 1x Sentinel.

Annoying however, as I had only 2 Lilliths before the event: 1x Assassin, 1x Sentinel.

Oh well, hopefully I can buy one with the extra FC I got (probably Magus).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Magus is a good bet Cefiar - omnipresent in top parts of PVP at the moment as I am sure you have seen. All round a good team player she is. I think my defence has her and Assassin together and it does OK.

To be honest I use all of the Liliths for different things and have a few dupes I am keeping for gauntlet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    finally not a so bad event for me.

Got 4 snipers & like 460 lilith frags which I could reach the 500 (I don't have any more frags so difficult to reach the 500 at the next event). I had the magus lilith which makes me happy. I still miss the warrior and assassin.

I spent like 400 ironite to refill the sands of time.

I received a lot of shards.