Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Defence Copied

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    You said it perfectly. Btw- Mad props to you for creating some of the most unique defenses the game has ever had. I spent hours experimenting to put this one together.

I get the copying, especially for younger players. Experienced players should try and be more creative when they can. When they have the time.
    Why should we care? Really? The top teams are so similar anyway, i don't even remember usernames. For me there are only two kinds of teams. Ones with prisoner and ones without.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I suspect I had my Sekhmet before almost anyone of the top contenders and had her in my team from almost day dot.
    Does that mean that your copying me T-man
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    At the end of the day there's a counter for what ever we do to our defence once you have all the relics the rest of us won't be far behind and it will be a more even playing field, the only thing between us will be the toons at our disposal and not being too lazy to change your attack team to suit the defence ( something I'm regularly guilty of)
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Unfortunately that doesn't take into the account the ridiculous defense boost. Today alone I have lost so many matches because the defense Assassin Lillith just happens to revive the Sentinel Lillith who revives the whole party or the Fury meter just happens to go all the way full for Sekemet to Fury or you can never ever, ever land that Perfect Corruption on the defense Magus Lillith with Destiny but they can land it every time on your Magus Lillith. Let's not even begin to discuss the amount of Hidden/Double Golden buff bugs going on now. Saw a Prisoner revive today 4 times in a row. Once from AoM, Once from AoM buffs and 2 more times from mystery buffs. Every time I attacked and killed him, he revived. Finally killed him after his 4th. It is already bad enough dealing with the Primordial D-fest but the AI boost is clearly way out of hand. And please don't try and even say there is no defense boost. We all know it exists so tune it the F down already and stop making it completely obvious. Time and time again I will look at opponents relics and see they have maybe 20% global health and a smattering of other relics and they destroy my side with ALL health relics maxed. Come on just stop. That bonus is not just for Accuracy Yup. It is quite apparent that over the last patches they have increased AI Defense damage output and max health in the AI boost.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I've been watching the Perfect Corruption buff sit on Defense teams while they gain, immunity, perfect immunity, shields, invincibility... all day long.

I swear this week seems to be worse than previous weeks. The D boost is ridiculous with some things.

I can't say wether they've boosted any stats. I think it's still just an accuracy boost. It's not that the D teams are "stronger" or "more healthy" it's that they land the right hits needed every freakin time. I mean Crit Strike always lands on the hardest hitter, not the blocker.... and Perfect Immortality always lands on the blocker/healer not the hitter. And they never get stunned, never have buffs stolen... it's just been utterly ridiculous this week.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And they never get stunned, never have buffs stolen... it's just been utterly ridiculous this week.
    Every time I have Trap on everyone of my characters from PoM and defense Gunner Lillith steals, she never gets stunned. She just loses her buffs and that's all.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Unfortunately that doesn't take into the account the ridiculous defense boost. Today alone I have lost so many matches because the defense Assassin Lillith just happens to revive the Sentinel Lillith who revives the whole party or the Fury meter just happens to go all the way full for Sekemet to Fury or you can never ever, ever land that Perfect Corruption on the defense Magus Lillith with Destiny but they can land it every time on your Magus Lillith. Let's not even begin to discuss the amount of Hidden/Double Golden buff bugs going on now. Saw a Prisoner revive today 4 times in a row. Once from AoM, Once from AoM buffs and 2 more times from mystery buffs. Every time I attacked and killed him, he revived. Finally killed him after his 4th. It is already bad enough dealing with the Primordial D-fest but the AI boost is clearly way out of hand. And please don't try and even say there is no defense boost. We all know it exists so tune it the F down already and stop making it completely obvious. Time and time again I will look at opponents relics and see they have maybe 20% global health and a smattering of other relics and they destroy my side with ALL health relics maxed. Come on just stop. That bonus is not just for Accuracy Yup. It is quite apparent that over the last patches they have increased AI Defense damage output and max health in the AI boost.
    And the best thing is when I look at the players names. It seems like it’s always the same players that give me a hard time. As you said, they don’t have full relics, but take no damage from my almost full relics team. I take a second turn and they fall down easy. Very strange. I have to make a list with the names. And I repeat, it’s not the top players or TMan defense.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily