Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Today is Friday, it's not Cyborg Monday.

So your Cyborg is safe mate, relax.
    He said he GOT Cyborg Ed.. so it must be clear it isn't Cyborg Monday
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No one "abused" anything. I made a sacrifice... a vortex fill.. and used the rewards I got. That is NOT "abusing" anything. Stop with the "abuse" and "exploit" talk. That is not the case.

You are just butt-hurt and whining because you missed out. But your story would be exactly the opposite if you didn't miss out.
    Its absolutely, textbook definition of an exploit. It doesn't mean you're some ski-masked hacker messing with the code, it just means that there was something in game that the developers did not intend (whether mechanic, bug, or interaction), that benefits players who use it over those that don't.

It is 100% an exploit, and I don't chagrin you for doing it; I would have done it too.

OS
    Android
    The chances of me doing it would be damn high also!!!
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Right or wrong, some players got a privileged exploit, some didn't - everyone seems to be forgetting that two weeks from now, some new character(s) will be introduced with double secret platinum HP and everyone you just pulled and sharded will be on the bench next to the other 300.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Right or wrong, some players got a privileged exploit, some didn't - everyone seems to be forgetting that two weeks from now, some new character(s) will be introduced with double secret platinum HP and everyone you just pulled and sharded will be on the bench next to the other 300.
    This is the most perspicacious thing I've read on this matter today. Well done sir!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    My money is that it will be a powerslave god in a sac event, and the people that hit that exploit will have a huge advantage.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Not at all. If I missed it and others benefited the LAST THING I'd do is whine to NF that they should penalize those that benefited.

This isn't like anyone gained massively overpowered talismans en masse.

Sure some may have gotten characters they didn't have or the option to power up a character they did have faster. But nothing about this is "game changing" and "overly beneficial" to anyone... seriously not to ANYONE in terms of how their game play is going to alter your game play. In a week you won't be able to tell who did or did not get extras. Yeah player X managed to finally get the Prisoner or finally was able to fully skill shard Klansman Eddie. Or they have an extra 40Million Gold.... so what? How does that hurt YOUR game?? The answer is it doesn't. Not in any way.

No one's going to climb the arena to the top 50 because of this like they have with the Primordial talismans.
    You are kind of right about that a huge amount of gold, stock piles of souls, hundreds of skill shards won’t help you to take Eternal any time you want but gauntlet is coming and if all those resources give you an advantage over the rest of the players then that’s not right, you whine about the guys with huge amount of relics because those teams are giving you a hard time in the arena we earned those coins that was not a bug but you still whine about it or when you got a sneak peek of gauntlet and you got to see Alexander Eddie was part of the rewards you whine about it as well just because you spent 100$ for one useless toon and now you are calling these guys whiners ??, I’ve been playing this game for a while i don’t need more toons not even relics to me you just play the game to collect all the characters and nothing more

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet, gauntlet, gauntlet... yeah it's coming.. so is Night City and Silent Planet... I don't tend to live my life in the "what might come" genre. All the speculation about the gauntlet will most likely amount to shit once it's actually released.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I made sacrifices and got some hearts and idols which allowed me to sacrifice them but there was never anything even close to a loop for me. I got like two tier 3 sacs from the hearts which is like a meager sacrifice or something. Didn’t seem like a bug all to me. Never crossed my mind until I see this.

Now I see some people got loops and vortex fills. Good! I’d be pretty happy about that if I got it, but since I didn’t — other people getting it doesn’t directly affect me at all. There are always people who’ve played longer and have better toons anyway. What does it matter which ones they are? I like the grinding and playing anyway. Otherwise what’s the point of playing if you had everything already? Game wouldn’t be fun anymore.

OS
    iOS
    I would trade any number of characters/souls and gold for 1 set of Primordials. No amount of gains from this bugged event will help in the only aspect of this game that I really enjoy. Lots of speculation about the Guantlet and those that have tons of characters but we have no real idea how it will work. What we do know is that Primordials changed the entire PVP playing field while the recent event has changed nothing in terms of the current Arena. Unless the August tuning does some major overhauls to old characters I doubt we will be seeing Viking Eddie, Shaman Eddie, Eda or Magus Undead Rescuer in the top 100. Coincidentally those where the only new characters I received, I had everything else.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121