Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS
    Edsel clear your in box, PM sent

OS
    Android
    It is a fact, that it's really unfair for all the Player who didn't get the advantage of this bug..,
    All the players.., and i mean ALL of us get bugs over bugs.., i mean, if i had the time, because i was on a festival! Real Life things y'know..,
    And if i have had the time, i had used it too, why not, they give us more and more bugs over and over.., and things like this what happend over hundreds of souls for the player who had the "Chance".., but for all the others it is REALLY unfair..,
    But i'm not angry on the players who had the chance, THIS is NFs thing.., and this is REAL BIG SHIT..,
    But inside i am laughing about this.., and i'm not that angry, that i didn't get the "chance" but it unfair, it's a fact. ^^

And for all of this.., NF only gives EXCUSES!
    EVERY FUCKING TIME.., and WE sit here.., and take what we get.. that's all..

Edit: And i think, for all of them who used this bug, it isn't their fault, it is NF.., everyone who could have the chance would have used it.., i really believe this.., because.., WHY NOT.., this GAME is often that unfair for all of us (very often because of bugs, and NF don't care, and only give excuses), why are all of us so much complaining everytime?
    But i think on the other side everyone who KNOWS this game should understand, especially because of THIS all of us should find it unfair even if you are the lucky one who got the chance for this.
    It is only a game, yeah, but WE are the Community here, and all of us get the same shit over and over..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 07-23-2018 at 12:09 PM.

OS
    iOS
    For everyone who did not benefit from the bug (myself included) — look at the bigger picture. Having more powers and more relics, talismans whatever—having them given to you due to a bug (which I know isn’t the exact case here) doesn’t add to the overall enjoyment of the game (for me anyway). The whole point of playing for me is to have fun and I find it more fun when I DON’T get every new Eddie or every new talisman etc.

I wanted beast Eddie pretty badly but I never got one. What I did get were both Gemini toons which I ended up sacrificing because they were so bad. Like someone else said, there are always new things coming out which make the old things either weak or just boring to play. So whatever benefit the bug gave some players is temporary. Getting a few vortex fills may seem great but it will make the next ones that have to be earned normally that much harder to wait for.

Everything evens out in the end and there will always be players that have more than you or I do. If I were a millionaire and paid money for every possible purchase I could every time I could and I had the best of everything I could, would I enjoy the game as much? The answer is definitely no. The day I earn everything and there is nothing new to go for, vortex fills don’t matter anymore is the day I find another game to play.

OS
    iOS
    i am not lucky winner with bug event but i am happy coz players that didn't sleep that night will never and no more investing money in this game

OS
    iOS
    The bug wasn’t that benificial haha. Maybe worth about $50-$100 max I’m assuming.

OS
    Android
    This here is from a facebook post, not mine. I don't know what the player sacrificed, but make your own conclusions, if this is "a bug" or not. As the sacrifice button disappeared all of a sudden, this means that there was a kind of a panic attack in the NF headquater. A deserved one. I still think that this should have had more consequences by resetting the respective accounts very quickly. Maybe the way would have been to set the game in maintenance mode instead of removing the sacrifice button (and leaving the backdoor via the event menu open), to find a fair solution. Now it is too late. There would be the option to reward all accounts that were not online during the glitch hour (verified), but it seems like this won't happen. I found peace now after some days and the good results I got anyway from the event. But still I think we all will remember this one.

Name:  37380890_2287718807926043_2275687390993448960_o.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  72.5 KB
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It should be said that when the sacrifice button was removed, people (myself included) who used the back door did not benefit from the bug. That occurred earlier in the day, by the time the sac button was taken away so was any giant drops.

In fact support had to pay me back Alchemist shards and gold and crimson drops I had been entitled to that never dropped.
    THANKYOU MICHELLE from the SUPPORT TEAM for this.

Anyway most of us lost out due to work commitments, sleep, real life goings on etc, what we need to do now perhaps is just move on. All the extra goodies gained by the few lucky ones won't have as greater impact as you all think, you're greatness in the arena or the coming gauntlet will be more related to judgement of which toon, which move to use, persistence, experience and plain old hard work, that's how the best of the best are there now and it's not likely to change much in the coming days.
    It's more exciting when you pull an awesome toon after months of nothing and a lotta hard work, knowing that you truly deserve it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    It should be said that when the sacrifice button was removed, people (myself included) who used the back door did not benefit from the bug. That occurred earlier in the day, by the time the sac button was taken away so was any giant drops.

In fact support had to pay me back Alchemist shards and gold and crimson drops I had been entitled to that never dropped.
    THANKYOU MICHELLE from the SUPPORT TEAM for this.

Anyway most of us lost out due to work commitments, sleep, real life goings on etc, what we need to do now perhaps is just move on. All the extra goodies gained by the few lucky ones won't have as greater impact as you all think, you're greatness in the arena or the coming gauntlet will be more related to judgement of which toon, which move to use, persistence, experience and plain old hard work, that's how the best of the best are there now and it's not likely to change much in the coming days.
    It's more exciting when you pull an awesome toon after months of nothing and a lotta hard work, knowing that you truly deserve it!
    Fully agree with this. Gauntlet ll be a challenge, that is established, however strategies, experience and reliqs ll help to go through it. So, arena again is the real workout every experience player need to do. Cheers.

OS
    Android
    end of story no compensations for players that don't leave in the good country?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    While yesterday.... the "game" was down for over 4 hours while Europeans slept. So......
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..