Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i'm having the beta on two of three devices and like it. Both the fix enemies plus character limitation give the game a new edge. All players that hoarded their characters and kept them and not sacrifice them (like me) have now a lot of better chances to get the higher ranks. I'm on rank C on one device and can't continue as i have no more magus or warrior eddies left. Also this will bring a lot of gold draining, as you now have to level some talismans just for the sake of having a certain character of a class fully equipped.
    I mean before, you had your teams:
    1 PVE (mainly a good AOE eddie with leveling characters)
    3 for the dragons
    1 or 2 LOL Teams and
    1 or 2 PVP Teams (maybe matching against prisoners)
    and now you may need:
    5 Teams of Magus/Warrior and maybe other combinations, too
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet costs too much SoW as is. But on topic of being able to manually reset or start a level over...
    What are thoughts on being able to unlock specific used characters? Say for example 2 Ironite per character.
    If you cleared 3 battles, and lost 4th. Instead of starting all 4 over, you could unlock team of your choice and fight just the 4th battle needed...

OS
    iOS
    There defintly needs to be a way to unlock characters. Look at BNW, its like 40 ironite if you get defeated.maybe charge 20 to unlock the same team and go again. I will stop at 4/6 AA as I don’t have a good enough roater left after losing twice to Pharoah Eddie, Gunner NBoL with Primordials and 2 warrior pyro soldiers stacked with taliamans.

So far not a single bug except,
    and I cannot be sure, but it seemed a couple times when I would buy 10 SoW do a battle for 6 and go back to store I would have 0 SoW left. I will check it again if I battle otherwise I have had no other bugs happen. All smooth so far.

OS
    Android
    it's bad that you can use several toons of the same type. so it will become about "man i cannot compete in gauntlet i have only 3 pom eddies, but i would need at least 5". you should encourage us to use all of our toons, and not to focus on the same toons all over...

and 10 sow per fight in the later stages, fail and wait 10 hours while skipping arena the whole day? someone really didn't do his math well.
    the best solution would be to add a new energy currency like sand of "revenge/satisfaction/whatever" which has another reset time. good games do this very commonly, so you don't have to sacrifice one game mode because of the other

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    All seems good so far for me as it opened up last night (UK). No issues to report and so far I like that it has filters/limits. Others are correct though based on their views - it does cost a fair bit compared to arena. If you do lose the last battle there should be a way nto to need to do all the previous ones I would say.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it's bad that you can use several toons of the same type. so it will become about "man i cannot compete in gauntlet i have only 3 pom eddies, but i would need at least 5". you should encourage us to use all of our toons, and not to focus on the same toons all over...

and 10 sow per fight in the later stages, fail and wait 10 hours while skipping arena the whole day? someone really didn't do his math well.
    the best solution would be to add a new energy currency like sand of "revenge/satisfaction/whatever" which has another reset time. good games do this very commonly, so you don't have to sacrifice one game mode because of the other
    I think that would work really well - make a different currency for a different mode.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Banned
    Would be nice, if in the toon selection you could long press a toon an then get a selection for editing the talisman setup.

@Translation: Yesterday a popup came up. That popup didn't use game language, but device language. Button of the popup was using a 3rd language (spain or so).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Would be nice, if in the toon selection you could long press a toon an then get a selection for editing the talisman setup.

@Translation: Yesterday a popup came up. That popup didn't use game language, but device language. Button of the popup was using a 3rd language (spain or so).
    The popup from eternal talis during Horus event was in Japanese for me i think. Also my game language is english but most of the time the images from news feed are in portuguese which translation is very poor. (i'm from Brasil)
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    How much SoW is it costing to play the gauntlet. Is it worth saving ironite for gauntlet to be able to initial clear the levels for rewards.i still need to earn or buy green and yellow lilith. Pulled 5 red and blue liliths. With 10 SoW per 30 ironite I don't know if the rewards will be worth the cost.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How much SoW is it costing to play the gauntlet. Is it worth saving ironite for gauntlet to be able to initial clear the levels for rewards.i still need to earn or buy green and yellow lilith. Pulled 5 red and blue liliths. With 10 SoW per 30 ironite I don't know if the rewards will be worth the cost.
    I did not note down the costs, but it was like this:
    "Tier 1" (might have a different name) = 2 matches, 1 SoW each match
    Tier 2: 3 matches, 2 SoW
    Tier 3: 3 matches, 3 SoW
    Tier 4: 4 matches, 4 SoW
    Tier 5: 5 matches, 5 SoW
    Tier 6: 6 matches, 6 SoW
    Tier 7: 6 matches (yes, not 7), 7 SoW

From Kamuz one page earlier in this thread: "wait till you reach level SS I think that’s were the challenge will start for me 10 fights in order to clear it each fight cost 10 sow"

So you'll need lots of SoW!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020