OS
    iOS

Where are Eternal Talismans?

Are they from an event I missed? Pretty sure it’s not since I’ve played everyday for the last 6 weeks.
    I don’t see them available in the normal store, trooper store or frontier store. I just see people in PVP that have them. Seem to do the same thing as the Horus’s passive if I’m not mistaken.

OS
    iOS
    Omg never mind I’m stupid. It’s not the passive it’s the Talismans. Wow I knew that!

OS
    iOS
    Horus has no passive. If you see the damage shields, that's the talisman set.

They were available when the Horus event was ongoing. They've since been removed.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The Eternal Talisman set was an event exclusive that just ended 2 hours ago. You could have either earned a set completing event challenges or by purchasing for cash.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Hey guys, wanna know something even dumber about my post? Yea?

I own 2 complete sets of Eternal Talismans. One on Horus and one sitting in inventory since it’s not maxed yet and I didn’t know who to equip them to. Then I’m in PVP and when I see Horus all the time and the random shields I figured it was just his passive. Then I play today and I see a lot of the shields but no Horus in the teams I’m fighting. I start thinking “Hey there must be a set of talismans that does the same thing as Horus’s passive—where are they? I want some! I wonder if they stack with the passive!”

Doesn’t take much to confuse me.