Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Sacrificed Eddie

Is there a way to retrieve an Eddie you mistakenly sacrificed or you have to live forever with the fact you are a fucking idiot? Ahahaha

OS
    iOS
    i do that few times and sent ticket but devs said to watch when do sacrifice and they nothing back...

OS
    iOS
    It depends upon the Eddie.

If you're looking to recover ANY Eddie other than Holy Smoke, Grim Reaper, Wicker, or Soldier, you will merely have to wait for it to drop again.

If you mistakenly sacrificed Holy Smoke, Grim Reaper, Wicker, or Soldier Ed -- The 4 Eddies with will NEVER drop anywhere -- then contact support. They can sometimes SWAP an Eddie you do currently have for one of these Eddies.

In other words, they can exchange a Mummy Eddie you have for Soldier Eddie you don't have. But they can not (or perhaps merely will not - either way) just give you an Eddie. And all Eddies swapped typically come in as 3 star level 0 Eddies. I can't really remember what these Eddies start as but I think GRE is a natural 4 star, that won't be the case with a swap, as I understand things.

I did this several months ago when I realized I has sacrificed Wicker and Soldier Ed and needed them back.. merely exchanged an extra Mummy and RttH for them. And as I understand thing only these specific 4 Eddies are "swappable" because there's no way to ever acquire them again in the "game".

Sidebar: Devs.. why not offer these 4 Eddies as expensive Frontier Coin purchases limited to 1 of each of these per account?
    Last edited by Yup; 08-08-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I'll try to contact them.

Edit: Where do I open this ticket?
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-08-2018 at 10:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Why doesn’t soldier Ed drop? Did he come from the battlefield world? I forgot it’s been so long. I got rid of him a long time ago when I got bored with him. If there’s no way to get him back maybe I’ll ask for a swap. Just so I can try to collect them all eventually.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Thanks, I'll try to contact them.

Edit: Where do I open this ticket?
    Upper right corner in the game. GL ☺

OS
    iOS
    Am I the only one that thinks the Eddies that don’t drop from souls should be locked out from sacrificing? We see this happen fairly often. That way we players don’t make this mistake, and the devs could save themselves the headache of dealing with this.

I realize the lock feature is there for us, but I think we all inadvertently removed the lock on keeper toons at some point. I know I have. I’ve done this with Rainmaker thinking he was a dupe, but he was my last one. Thankfully he dropped for me again shortly after.

OS
    Android
    I sent them an email a couple of days ago. Auto response showed me the ticket number. Do you guys know what's the average response time?
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-11-2018 at 04:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    They will reply but yea it can take a few days or up to a week or so depending on staffing and the amount support tickets in the queue. They’ll get to you though.

OS
    Android
    Where does Holy Smoke Eddie drop? Just found out that this is the nickname for the games original starting Eddie.
    Last edited by kryton; 08-12-2018 at 02:36 PM.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS