Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    Where does Holy Smoke Eddie drop? Just found out that this is the nickname for the games original starting Eddie.
    I think he doesn't drop anywhere, you start with him and that's it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    Where does Holy Smoke Eddie drop? Just found out that this is the nickname for the games original starting Eddie.
    He doesn't drop anymore. He, along with Soldier and Wickerman, used to drop as natural 4* characters. I got a dupe Holy Smoke from my first Legendary Soul. NF changed it awhile back, based on player complaints that it diluted the pool, since these Eddies can be earned in the game.

I kept my dupe Holy Smoke and also have 2 Wickermans for the novelty of it. Only one Soldier though.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Just got an email from Sam Johnson. He wanted to confirm the swap. Holy shit man, I'm so happy this was possible. Thanks for point me in the right direction guys and thank you very much Sam if you ever see this message.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Just got an email from Sam Johnson. He wanted to confirm the swap. Holy shit man, I'm so happy this was possible. Thanks for point me in the right direction guys and thank you very much Sam if you ever see this message.
    I can only say the same. Sam got me my GRE, wickerman Eddie, original Eddie and Soldier Eddie back, for some dupe Eddies. Even asked, if I wouldn’t want to use a lower grade Eddie, than what I had told them in the first place. Good customer service

OS
    Android
    Ok, now it's official. Got my four Eddies back. Grim Ripper with 5 stars and all. Thanks Sam, appreciate the support.

Name:  Screenshot_20180818-031653.png
Views: 233
Size:  735.8 KB
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    going to try this, as i also have sacrificed my grim reaper on 2 and holy smokes eddie ony all 3 devices.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    The same happened to me, got a lot of Eddies that my noob self sacrificed early in the game

Thanks again for the help Sam.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Ok, now it's official. Got my four Eddies back. Grim Ripper with 5 stars and all. Thanks Sam, appreciate the support.

what did you write them.
    Do you have to offer specificic characters in return for the eddies or do they choose? (i.e. can i offer a alliance general and a trooper eddie for holy smokes and grim reaper?) How long did it take? I wrote a ticket 2 days ago and still have no answer.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed