Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hi leviathan seems like the new talisman passive ain't works at all. I ve tried both on the new warrior dog and death dog. No buff gained from the talisman set. Can you please look into this? My in-game name is shaolilondo-7198. Cheers
    Hi Shaolin,

I've just verified that the talismans are working as intended on live. Keep in mind that the beneficial effects of the talismans only trigger upon the character's death, similar to the sacrifical talisman effect. This is particularly useful on characters, like the Warrior Death Dog who have a self revive.

Give it a try and see how that works.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Hi Shaolin,

I've just verified that the talismans are working as intended on live. Keep in mind that the beneficial effects of the talismans only trigger upon the character's death, similar to the sacrifical talisman effect. This is particularly useful on characters, like the Warrior Death Dog who have a self revive.

Give it a try and see how that works.

-Kaz
    Oh now I clearly see, guess I miss some of the talisman specifics. Thank you Kaz for the prompt response 🤟

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Well this sounds quite good actually! How is his stability? HP, DEF and MR on Level 100? Talis slots are green and purple I guess?
    2 red 1 yellow.

Natural stats at lvl 100:
    HP: 7526
    ATK: 1545
    D: 396
    M: 975
    MR: 232
    Sp: 230

He's got better natural stats than a couple Eddies out there.

I'm currently running him with Steel and Chance talismans, so the charge buff is adding to his attack and the invincibility buff means he really takes 0 damage in LOL - the other side is dead before he can be hit.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-09-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    2 red 1 yellow.

Natural stats at lvl 100:
    HP: 7526
    ATK: 1545
    D: 396
    M: 975
    MR: 232
    Sp: 230

He's got better natural stats than a couple Eddies out there.
    Damn, that's looking pretty good! I just managed to get him, so I'm looking forward to testing him out once he's leveled up! Just looking at skills, he's quite similar to GPD, so that's cool.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by cranialtyrant View Post
    500+ sot got 1 dog and ZERO Lilith frags.
    What level LoL?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

Quick question to the Devs:

In the state of the nation 2018 you mentioned: Relics, Gauntlet, Night City, Guilds, and Silent Planet.

We already have Relics and Gauntlet, Night city is coming. How about Silent Planet and Guilds, are they still planned for this year?

OS
    iOS
    It's august... I wouldn't hold your breath for anything else this year.. My guess would be another 6-months to a year before anything else is released.. Gauntlet was a quick and easy PvP revamp.. hopefully to distract from actual story progression content in my opinion.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by cranialtyrant View Post
    500+ sot got 1 dog and ZERO Lilith frags.
    Zero? That’s crazy! The Lilith frags are scarce from my experience as well. I loaded up with 5 refills and only got about 50 frags out of that playing X. Not cool. I quit for now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The Lilith frags are scarce right now from my experience as well. I loaded up with 5 refills and only got about 50 frags out of that playing X. Not cool. I quit for now.
    It seems both frags are pretty scarce. I don't recall having to refill as much as I have this time compared to other LoL fragment events just to get the highlight character. Barely had any Lilith frags either.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    1020 SOT= 2 dog, 150 Lilith frag,3 rare souls...

previous event give much more fragments than this one...