Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Nice event, i felt like this was more balanced talking about Fragment Drops, it was a little bit hard to get more of them unlike other events, i end with 3 dogs and just 1 Lilith Soul.
    I pulled a Magus Lilith from it (Dupe), with that my streak of non dupes Liliths is gone, lol. I just need the Gunner Lilith to have all of them, the next one i guess.
    Now lets see what does the new Arena event has to offer
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    In the end I got enough Lilith fragments to complete a soul, thanks to a single drop of 50 but I was getting really worried and discouraged before that.

In the end I got 910 Dog fragments and 310 Lilith fragments from the event. So besides the lack of Lilith drops in this event, re-running the Sentinel dungeon again yesterday after the event started on it just seemed silly to me. I think it should have been 12 hours in the Warrior/Magus/Gunner/Assassin dungeons to round out the event. I think most of us only go to LOL dungeon during these events, so to end up with so much xp shards of the same classes over and over sucks somewhat. Which is why the Horus event over 5 days was so good, people could choose which dungeons to farm from the most. For me it was the Gunner in that event. In this one it was Warrior but the Lilith drop rates were pretty poor so it seemed like a waste to spend so much ironite just for Xp shards....ok rant over.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    The Gods were on My Side
    - 21 Death Dog Souls
    - 5 Lilith (was missing the Magus & Warrior, now I have all the Pack of 5 : the 2 Gunner + 1 Magus Dupes go to the next Sacrifice)
    - dozens of rare souls (only 4* but some worth to complete the collection)
    - hundreds of frags souls (enough to fill a Vortex)

So Yes, my Mobile Battery is drained, but I'm Happy
    Txx NF
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Wow, man! Your battery must be burning now... as your Ironite might be depleted

But it was worth it! Good pulls and nice preparation for upcoming sacrifice events etc.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    ...- 21 Death Dog Souls
    - 5 Lilith...
    That's insane! I only got 6 dogs at most (4 on the other account) and 1 Lilith. I can't even imagine how much ironite you spent! As Blade said though, it'll be great for the next sacrifice event.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I checked : with all, I can do a Beyond Ultimate Sacrifice, a Vortex and probably an another big Sac.

But Yes, My Battery was burning ... totally worth it
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹