Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Riches Abound (Arena) - Win Arena Battles for Nebu Fragments and more!

Earn Iron Coins, Precious Souls, Nebu Fragments, and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until August 18th, 5 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Iron Coins x150 + Precious Soul x1 + Rare Soul x1 + Nebu Fragments x10
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Iron Coins x150 + Precious Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Iron Coins x300 + Precious Soul x1 + Legendary Soul x1 + Nebu Fragments x20
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Iron Coins x400 + Precious Soul x2 + Skill Shard x3
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Iron Coins x500 + Precious Soul x5 + Rare Soul x5 + Nebu Fragments x20

You’ll notice that some of the tiers include Nebu Fragments. Save these up from previous and future events from this summer to purchase a God of Powerslave of your choice!

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 300 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Legendary Soul x2 + Precious Soul x3 + Skill Shard x2 for each stretch goal achieved!

OS
    Android
    Nice the arena Event beside the new "cool" overpriced Gauntlet Feature.. Awesome.

OS
    iOS
    reward was better on previous arena events...

OS
    Android
    I set up a fun defense. We will see how it works this time. Rewards are not that good, but as I did not any of the Gods until now, the nebu fragments might be very important. Still I don't know if I will have time and dedication for that many battles. I normally do ~150 wins for a reasonable rank in pvp (around #60-75).
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I left only my eddie for defence. Didn't see many people changing theirs yet, hope everyone tags alone.

Would becool if you could do more than 20 defence daily fights.

Really need those skill shards.
    Last edited by Porron87; 08-12-2018 at 03:59 PM.

OS
    Android
    I've only got an Eddie for my defence, had it set like that for a while. The only time I see weak defences is when people attack me, rather than me attacking them first. I've been thinking the same thing.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    After I set a weak defense, I was unable to revenge anyone who attacked me, so I put my normal defense again.
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    iOS
    found Pharaon Eddie in 1 leg soul on 75wins,he will be good for sacrifice

OS
    Android
    You only get 20 revenges through the defense per day.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I have only been able to revenge about 10 since the start. I'm setting full defense to try and get more, along with keeping me low enough to win some battles. Very few of my players have maxed talismans.