Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Got a link to that build? I'd like to try it out!
    You can find him in-game, just search for EducatedFool-1193...
    Anyway his build is 2 sets of magic talismans (+15% magic of max magic), 1 more magic talisman (doesn't matter arcane or power) and 1 green mystical.

I'm also maining SoL Eddie, my build is a bit tankier with 2 mystical talismans and -1 magic. But that's not the optimal build at 5* imo.

You could try something I've been thinking of, which should yield an optimal build for SoL Eddie (I'm not using it cause I can't afford to invest that much into new talismans):
    Since you'll mostly be using Pilfer(future) since it does AoE and steals and generates a lot of Fury, but sadly doesn't apply effects such as Freeze or Shock, you'll want to use flat magic talismans and basically get as much magic stat as you can and not be that squishy.
    (This one doesn't waste set bonuses)
    4xHoly Talisman - 3 Power and 1 Arcane (or 4 Power) (you could also use Paladin Talismans, the difference is about 16 magic stat in favour of the Holy Talisman)
    2xAscension Talisman - both Ward
    That gives you a total bonus of 2306,57 magic stat and a good amount of tankiness.
    Last edited by Schadenfreud-0217; 09-19-2016 at 11:05 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Im very interested to see that SoL Eddie! Just started upgrading mine since I got the Assassin Golden Son... Immortality + SoLs restore = automatic tankiness

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Im very interested to see that SoL Eddie! Just started upgrading mine since I got the Assassin Golden Son... Immortality + SoLs restore = automatic tankiness
    Used to use that against certain bosses, till i reached wrath... he savagely striked me...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Spambot9274 View Post
    Used to use that against certain bosses, till i reached wrath... he savagely striked me...
    Yeah, Ive become very careful with it

But for farming X on most of the dungeons with a 4* team with 3* talismans, it works pretty good... Can't auto though