Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    2500 is very expensive for a NotB toon no? ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    It's all relative. If you have all the other toons, there's no loss. I have Alex Ed, all eternals, all Lilith's, all Gods thus far.. and still have over 1k FC in the bank.

The only thing I've purchased with FC was 1 Warrior Lilith (because she wouldn't drop for me and I kept getting dupes - of course she finally dropped shortly after the purchase), Alex Ed and skill shards.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My question was about powerslave vs NotB. If you are only farming gold NotB only gives 500 more gold per 5 SoT. Powerslave gives 20% more chances of earning SoT and ironite for equivelant SoT, if the drop rates are similar. With auto play, grinding isn't as much an issue as manual play.

If you need 3* shards or runes for upgrades than NotB is the way to go. That would be great to have 2 weak toons leveling up as a bonus. I dont know if purchasing Alex is worth it compared to purchading multiple toon characters, just to beat NotB.

Powerslave may be more economically by using a strong Eddie and two weak toons that can be leveled up without using gold to level toons.

Just being able to beat NotB on auto doesnt mean that is the best strategy. You can still earn shards and runes in LoL and BNW, you still may want to play BNW to earn desired talisman.

The question comes down to your goals and what level of play you are at in the game. Always remember once the new best thing comes along, there will always be a better one coming soon.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah it's only partly about gold. The other drops form NotB are better for leveling up high-end talismans. The 2 star Evo stuff drops form skull quests and minor sacrifices.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's all relative. If you have all the other toons, there's no loss. I have Alex Ed, all eternals, all Lilith's, all Gods thus far.. and still have over 1k FC in the bank.

The only thing I've purchased with FC was 1 Warrior Lilith (because she wouldn't drop for me and I kept getting dupes - of course she finally dropped shortly after the purchase), Alex Ed and skill shards.
    you won all the gods???? me 0 and must paid for the red one
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Yup, my comments were not for the end gamers such as yourself. My comments were for newcomers or mid level players that haven't reached the point of unlimited resources.

I have reached the point that i have no problems with gold or upgradable materials ,excluding SS.i am limited on newer characters and a few Eddies. These are hard to come by without real life purchases or extremely lucky soul drops.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you won all the gods???? me 0 and must paid for the red one
    To be fair.. I got Asset to drop early so....... collected enough frags.. bought Sehkment with frags.. then she dropped... then had enough frags to purchase Horus... collected frags.. and barely had enough frags for Set (bought 20 souls). Not sure I'll have enough frags for the last one. Hopefully it drops. (Or that's what I'll use my FCs on).

I will spend 100-300 ironite on souls for these events, since I have it and it tends to build quick enough, especially with the 30 day ironite thing and Arena rewards -- and I'm still chasing Doomsday as well.

And I have no issue with Powerslave over NotB Farming either works.
    Last edited by Yup; 08-21-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I guess the question really was is it worth it to purchase Alex Eddie or not. If not is it worth purchasing liliths or save for gods or future oppurtunities. The answers are geared toward non endgamers.

OS
    Android
    I can autofarm NotB without Alexander. My team is:
    Beast Eddie (eclipse talismans)
    Magus Lilith (immunity+destiny)
    Any other character (good to have Gunner cause Beast Eddie can launch fury more often)

So... thanks for advices, now I know that way better is to collect FC and use them on Powerslave event (I dont have any char from it yet).
    Thanks guys!

Alexander the Great is my most loved song of Irons
    Up the Irons!
    Tiger-0499

Thank you guys for everything and good luck!

OS
    iOS
    Helly guys, sorry for opening the same discussion again...

I might have read somewhere that Alexander can help auto farm Garden of Dismay and the others at lvl x easily, anyone to confirm that ? That would be a good reason to have him, otherwise I will probably save the FC for something else.