Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Soldiers barrage also works on defense down.

OS
    Android
    My team consists of Fear of the Dark Eddie, Wickerman, and Gunner Chopper with a Primordial Cyborg in the background to add that extra kick of perfect corruption.

My issue here is that the Wickerman's basic attack appears to be lowering defense alot less than it ought to. There's normally a 40% chance to lower def and when you add skill shards, it gets beefed up to 85% for good measure I gave my Wickerman a set of Future Talismans simply for that accuracy boost.

Yet, after 2 powerslave runs he only has lowered defense 5 times. That seems way off since mathematically speaking, the chance should be at or near 100% depending on if there's some form of cap for that kind of thing.

Devs, or someone smarter than me, any clue on what the deal is? Am I just having a string of bad luck? Does effect chance+ work differently than I think it does? Or is there a bug with the Wickerman that should be checked out?

Edit: after paying attention to the way he attacks, it looks like he will only lower def the target you selected for attack. Kind of lame since I thought the skill meant everybody. Switched to Warrior Newborn of Light with Echo Talismans and I'm making much more fluent progress.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 08-22-2018 at 03:15 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Leviathan & team - I'm counting only 7 Grave Souls available from Event Challenges, not 10.
    Post updated. 10 was a Typo.

-Kaz

Junior Member Steve Tailgunner Harris's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Carriage Rider (lower defense fury) not sharded to make battles last longer.
    Death Dog with Thorn.
    Prisoner with primordial. Again single target to make it last longer.

Take them to AMOLAD Madness (5 waves = lots of enemies = lots of negative effects) and enjoy the ride.
    Money....thanks
    Eddies 35/36

Missing:

Alexander

Maiden Fan Since 1986

I Admit I've been in and out for some time now. Isn't there someway to search all the characters for their effects etc. I mean is thus game coming or going?

OS
    Android
    I've already completed the 500 permadeaths thanks to Gunner Chopper. Over 100 of defense downs with an Assassin NBoL. Perfect Corruption looks like being the hardest, at least on Auto. Giving Sentinel Lilith a go to see how she goes with that. Otherwise I'll be relying on troopers with Primordials and doing manual runs with either FotD or Navigator (latter also can defense down) for the most part I think.

There is the Magus choppers power move for perfect corruption but not sure how likely that would be on auto, or Gunner undead rescuer who can inflict negative effects, so maybe Def down and Perfect corruption might trigger there? There is also zone talismans for a chance of perfect corruption for those who don't have primordials or some of the other toons.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymon View Post
    Well you had desert marauder in place for death dog... What's a good one for perfect corruption. I don't have chopper. I rarely if ever get decent toons
    I started with Desert Marauder but then I realized that I have Death Dog with his power move that inflicts permadeath, to get things faster. Do you have Primordial talisman?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Fear of dark Eddie for perfect corruption, magus chopper for permadeath and perfect corruption, magus valkyrie (kari) for lower defense

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I've already completed the 500 permadeaths thanks to Gunner Chopper. Over 100 of defense downs with an Assassin NBoL. Perfect Corruption looks like being the hardest, at least on Auto. Giving Sentinel Lilith a go to see how she goes with that. Otherwise I'll be relying on troopers with Primordials and doing manual runs with either FotD or Navigator (latter also can defense down) for the most part I think.

There is the Magus choppers power move for perfect corruption but not sure how likely that would be on auto, or Gunner undead rescuer who can inflict negative effects, so maybe Def down and Perfect corruption might trigger there? There is also zone talismans for a chance of perfect corruption for those who don't have primordials or some of the other toons.
    Carriage Rider fury takes care of the defense down nicely.
    Daniel-3568

No primordial. Where to get? Heading to work check back tomorrow