OS
    iOS

Talismans make my head hurt

All of the Talismans make the game deep and interesting but I’ve never much played games like this with character stats and bonuses and all of that. I’m looking for some serious help with the maxed Talismans I have. I need to move them around to different toons depending on whether I am in PVP or not then I never seem to remember what I had that worked and what didn’t with which toons.

If you know a thing or two about Talismans and have found what you feel are good fits for certain toons, if you could PM me I’d be appreciative. It seems like the more Talismans that come out (that I end up getting) the worse off my teams get. Thanks in advance fellow troopers!
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    Main thing I know is they need to automatically add another 100 slots for them (without cost to players)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup! I’m done spending to increase slots. Just move them around. 260 slots is more than enough and I mainly have that many to avoid inventory overflow while farming overnight. It already makes my mind mush rooting through them.

OS
    Android
    I only kept the talismans 30 to 40 talismans then sold all the others
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹