Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    I've spent my nebu fragments on Osiris because he looks like the most powerful of them and feels like it too. He is a beast. He is the only god I have.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    I have ended up with three - none from souls but all from NEBU frags! Typical really!

Anyway, I went for Osiris, Horus and Sekhmet but I do still have 500 NeEBU left and I am leaniing towards Aset for my fourth as very few people seem to rate Set at all and not got him as a trooper to use and only faced him twice in the arena so just not sure on him at all. Aset seems decent as my fourth though so I think it wil be her that gets fourth spot.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Well if you're looking for sacrificing any of the gods (cos you have too many nebu frags), as usual the Assassin and Gunner classes give you more points for sacrifice.

I have 3 Osiris's and 2 Horus's (plus one of each of the others). You get 8000 for a level 100 Horus (no shards) vs 9000 for a level 100 Osiris (no shards).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War