OS
    Android

Talisman choose for Osiris, Set and Doomsday Eddie

Hey, im building a team wit those, which talis would you prefer on them?

OS
    iOS
    I have Osiris & Set so I’ll share what I have equipped to them and why. I do not consider myself a Talisman person though and even opened a thread about how they are too complicated for me. That said, I do sometimes find nice combos. The only caveat is that these combos are always going to be better or worse situationally. Optimally, the Talismans should be swapped for others for each battle depending on which teams you face and the Talisman combos they have equipped. in practice though, it’s not practical to do for every battle unless you are really looking for the best % chance to win which as we all know can mean nothing when there is a bug. Ok so here it is.

For Osiris:
    I have 3 STRIKE Talismans to boost his attack and physical damage dealt. 1 is Skilled, 1 Fierce & 1 Safeguard for a balanced stat boost. Since he deals damage to all enemies, the counterstrike is useful when it triggers.
    I also have 3 BLIND Talismans on Osiris to boost HP. Blind is underrated in my opinion and if an attack or counter can blind a couple enemies the AI will usually miss. I have 2 Overwhelming for the attack and 1 Mystical for the DEF/MR boost. Don’t equip a Ward just for the Blind augment since it boosts magic which is a wasted stat.

For Set:
    I have 3 ASSASSIN Talismans since he deals physical, magic & true damage—1 barrier to boost MR and 2 shield to boost DEF since it is naturally lower than his MR. The offensive augment of both attack & magic boosting each other is nice for him since he deals all 3 types of damage.
    I also have 3 PARALYSIS Talismans again for the HP. Since he also deals damage to all enemies, stunning any of them (even if the chance is low) is a great augment on a toon that can hit through magic, physical or true shields. 1 Overwhelming, 1 Mysical, 1 Ward —again for balanced stat boosting.

It works for me but for all my explanations this could still fail miserably for you if both the Toons & Talismans aren’t fully sharded & maxed. It could also fail because I don’t really know what I’m talking about. I just like to talk.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 08-28-2018 at 02:02 AM.

OS
    Android
    Doomsday Eddie is here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-(Gunner-Type)

Osiris: Echo + Advantage
    Last edited by URock; 08-28-2018 at 05:19 PM.

OS
    iOS
    What adventage on Osiris do?Little more damage?

OS
    iOS
    Echo & Advantage are great too. A little more offense and a little less hit points. Aggro setups are always awesome if you go first. I seem to go second more than half the time so I opted for the HP boost.

OS
    Android
    Definitely recommend Echo for Osiris, though Strike works well too. As for Set, I've seen Shadow and Shell talismans recommended a few times, though I haven't been able to test this for myself as I'm missing one Shadow talis.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Definitely recommend Echo for Osiris, though Strike works well too. As for Set, I've seen Shadow and Shell talismans recommended a few times, though I haven't been able to test this for myself as I'm missing one Shadow talis.
    I tried shadow/shell on Set and found it lackluster - his damage is pretty poor so the crits don't make that much of a difference. I went with immortality/guard to maximize the fury generation and keep him alive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I tried shadow/shell on Set and found it lackluster - his damage is pretty poor so the crits don't make that much of a difference. I went with immortality/guard to maximize the fury generation and keep him alive.
    Ah okay, thanks for the heads up with that!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I just got set and I speculate that shadow and advantage talismans will help with damage as well as protection. Remember, shadow talismans shine when perfect hit status is active, and advantage talismans have a good chance of granting the user perfect hit status.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast