Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Weak defense here aswell.

And during a pvp the basic attack of my sentinel lilith got bugged and the button didn't appear.

Had to stop the app and start over.

OS
    Android
    I like the sound of these badbois. They make Primordial talismans sound a little less OP.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Imagine the CEO of GM was reported as stating....

"Unfortunately we were made aware of gas tanks exploding on certain models after they were in production. Production was already scheduled. We are hoping to correct the issue next moth and hope not too many people die before we can implement a fix. Until that time, please feel free to purchase the exploding models!"
    I'm sorry, Kaz. But this entire statement says MOUNTAINS about your commitment to quality, or apparent lack thereof. No one I've EVER met in a creation/production field has felt it viable to allow a known issue to be exploited by producing new items which are directly affected by that known issue. Its lackluster and so are the excuses. (The Experion database known issue also comes to mind).

I pointed out this issue MORE THAN THREE MONTHS AGO when Asset was released... so you are saying this particular talisman set was schedule to be released THREE MONTHS after the issue was known.. but well.."there wasn't enough time.". Sorry.. you're merely trying to spin things to CYA and that's clear.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-02-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    so you are saying this particular talisman set was schedule to be released THREE MONTHS after the issue was known...
    Our live ops is often much further ahead of our production schedule, so yes. In any case, even if you mentioned the issue around that time, it's not a straight line to it being reproduced, verified, and fixed internally. There are a number of other issues that also might take priority for a given release, which are much more important to sort out (i.e. Server Issues, a sudden rise in AMPA3, etc.)

The specific issue with Aset was in the works to be fixed for the next update, but unfrotuantely after investigating further, we found that the issue was more of a fundamental system change to how health works in the combat system and so will take longer to resolve and test due to the high risk of the fix required.

I know it's not ideal, but there are still a large number of outstanding bugs with combat and characters that need to be fixed, including this one. And practically, we just don't have the option to stop all production and cancel all events until they are all fixed. We only have the bandwidth to focus on fixing those issues from the highest priority down as soon as possible.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Our live ops is often much further ahead of our production schedule, so yes. In any case, even if you mentioned the issue around that time, it's not a straight line to it being reproduced, verified, and fixed internally. There are a number of other issues that also might take priority for a given release, which are much more important to sort out (i.e. Server Issues, a sudden rise in AMPA3, etc.)

The specific issue with Aset was in the works to be fixed for the next update, but unfrotuantely after investigating further, we found that the issue was more of a fundamental system change to how health works in the combat system and so will take longer to resolve and test due to the high risk of the fix required.

I know it's not ideal, but there are still a large number of outstanding bugs with combat and characters that need to be fixed, including this one. And practically, we just don't have the option to stop all production and cancel all events until they are all fixed. We only have the bandwidth to focus on fixing those issues from the highest priority down as soon as possible.

-Kaz
    Sounds reasonable. I'm no programmer but I've always imagined code as if it were a big ol spider web with all these little intricate parts and if one part snaps there goes like a whole column.

As always I still appreciate the work that the developers put into the game and HOLY CRAP GUYS I FINALLY GOT ALEXANDER EDDIE FROM THIS EVENT YAAY!!
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I realize production vs $$$ making is an issue, Kaz. I know you all don't do this out of some altruistic nature. It's about cashflow and events = money for you. I completely understand that.

I won't argue against "there are still al lot of issues" -- we all know there are. You all are typically on top of issues that are, well, basically character-killers. You were when PoM Ed was released and he was draining HP. The fact that this issue is being compounded over and over and over by new items is frustrating. The more prolific the 2xHP gets the more the issue is infuriating. It was there when Asset was released, affected by Valor talismans, Alex Ed, PoM Ed, W Soldier abilities at a minimum. Since then, Breeg now grants everyone 2xHP.. and now a new talisman set to further expand the issue.

Ideally there would be a "clean up" team that is going through and correcting the "rush to market" stuff being put out to keep revenue steady. But yeah.. I'm not there.. I don't really know your structure.. and timelines. But you must admit, it's "fly by the seat of your pants" development that will assuredly always result in the need for more and more time to correct issues that were either overlooked or dismissed. If you do a job well the first time.. you don't have to go back and fix it. Perhaps I merely have trouble comprehending a mindset of reworking and reworking and reworking and reworking to correct rushed work. That takes far, far, more time than merely doing a better job from the start. --- "Good Enough Isn't" should be plastered on the walls of NF.

But yeah.. in the end.. it's just a "game" and a "cash register" for NF.. so I guess as long as people are spending you can get away with excuses and poorly planned development.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I sure hope the talisman pack in the store is for 2x talismans and not the one. Surely if it is for 2 it should have clearly said so from the beginning. Its why I missed out on completing a set of valor when they were part of an event. "One time only" suggests its once off and you get only 1. Its not that hard is it?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    thealchemist: According to what it says in the store now (and in the first post), it is.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android

Event resources for gold?

Question for NF team:
    Why don't you also make resources from the event like frags/talismans/whatever purchasable with gold?

I remember this happened for an event not long ago, when we could even buy lilith frags with gold and several packs of skills shard and such.. that was awesome!

This should be implemented for every event to give us another option when we run out of ironite, maybe for high gold amounts, but still...

After all what is gold for, if not to buy things?

OS
    iOS
    this event is so much boring,after 100 wins i lost interest in game,must find other game to play...