Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak defense V2

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Porron87 View Post
    Seems some people lower their defenses at the daily reset, and after their 20 daily defs are done they up their defenses back.
    Seriously? Feel free to post the names here, when you observe this behaviour again. I will then try to skip those teams. Thanks
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I always lower my defense on arena events. I was gonna point some low defense players I've came across but they were already mentioned.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Gonna try low defence this time too. I set mine last night. I have kept a strong Eddie as my two kids and several of their friends use my Eddie (as a trooper) to clear the quests they cant manage with thier rosters - so he is not super weak but fully sharded Doomsday! best I can do as I need to help out those guys too!

Not seeing loads but certainly a few - hopefully increases. I'll see how I go with it but need more people doing it to really help! The top 100 are not so keen (me included as I am usually in that area too.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Also running a really low defense, as usual, but this time I think I'm seeing less people with low defense compared to previous events.
    One thing I would love to see during arena events, a increase of SOW rewards for clearing the attack tab.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Gonna try low defence this time too. I set mine last night. I have kept a strong Eddie as my two kids and several of their friends use my Eddie (as a trooper) to clear the quests they cant manage with thier rosters - so he is not super weak but fully sharded Doomsday! best I can do as I need to help out those guys too!

Not seeing loads but certainly a few - hopefully increases. I'll see how I go with it but need more people doing it to really help! The top 100 are not so keen (me included as I am usually in that area too.

Cheers
    Nice move, Scott! We'll see what you think about the weak defense thing in the course of the week! I really like the helping out and to show that we can all achieve more during these hated events if we work together. Normally I can still finish in top 100, even with an easy defense (depending if I have time to play on saturday).
    But I don't understand your argument about the Eddie. Your selected champ for usage for your troopers has nothing to do with your PvP team, or did I miss your point?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I too would like to thank all the players who are running a low defense for this event.
    My defense is super low so if you see me on your list feel free to attack.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    weak Def here too, only Tailgunner Ed with no allies
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Same as the other events, one list easy with low D, then the top Ten... Diabolos, R1ck, sick... I don't even want to try
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Top 10, I'd say more likely top 50. Out of the 10 available fights to me, only two or three have low defenses.

Sometimes I can handle one or two of those strong defenses (with prisoner+primordial and such) but I usually don't so as to not spend SoW in vane.

And as for the rank. I'm currently #75 , and don't think that by the end of the week I'm going to be less than 100 to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Seriously? Feel free to post the names here, when you observe this behaviour again. I will then try to skip those teams. Thanks
    Unless your in-game user is different from the one here, I'm currently seeing you with a pretty strong defense (cyborg eddie with primordials i presume, zekhmet, osiris, magus lilith).
    Last edited by Porron87; 09-03-2018 at 04:38 PM.

OS
    Android
    Blade: Seen the same as Porron87 Re: your defense.

I know I've accidentally done it when checking out the characters I usually have on defense through Manage Defense, and forgetting to switch to the tab that has my weak Eddie on it before leaving the Manage Defense screen.

It'd be really nice to see on the main Defense tab (ie: When they attacked you) what you had on defense at the time. At the moment it only shows you what the opponent attacked with.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War