Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    50 runs of GoL X gave 580 frags.

This works out to about 97 Ironite per Soul. It's about the same as if you buy the Souls directly with Ironite in the Store, but you also get all the BNW loot on top of it. So, I'll stick with the BNW farming.
    I come to the same conclusion. But my problem is that the 3* rainbow evo shards don't drop in good quantities. The others do, even had a game crash because of a stack overflow
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Yeah... I'm doing the same... I needed some upgrade materials for talismans and have a ton of ironite saved up. Funny how quickly it piles up when you don't invest it in the event souls that never produce anything useful. I've lost count how many times I've bought a ton of event souls and came up with nothing but useless dupes and then burn 10 rare souls and come up with the event toon. I think they have it backwards...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I haven't done much farming with this event. The game froze twice today on GOD IX with my team of POM Eddie, Gunner Dog, Astra & Golden Pharaoh Dog. Anyone else have any issues with the BNW dungeons?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Cleaned up Garden of Life X 10 times and got 50 shards...I really don't see the point here to continue. Garden of life level 2 gives as much.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Out of 38 level 10 runs I pulled 435 frags, 12 talisman and 33 3* rainbows. This is about average from past runs. I know I pulled at least 3 25 frags, that leaves a bunch of 5 frags. If you play the average it is about 10 frags per battle.

Banned
    The really sad part is, that if you get some of those souls you will again only get 3*.

OS
    Android
    It's very cool that I can grind for runes and stuff during this event, but holy cow, the droprate for 3* Evo runes is depressingly low. I remember, back in the day I used to get them like all the time but I ran through all 53 troopers on Garden of Dismay X and I think my haul was like, 10 3* Evo runes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Isn't Underworld Madness a better place to farm for 3* Evo Runes? Cheaper per battle and drop rates might be better...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    KKK, NotB is a better place to farm evo runes but this is the event. If you need the runes or special talisman you need to play BNW. I could use some special talis sets, I'm tired of moving them to play gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    KKK, NotB is a better place to farm evo runes but this is the event. If you need the runes or special talisman you need to play BNW. I could use some special talis sets, I'm tired of moving them to play gauntlet.
    True. I'm not playing Gauntlet and BNW. Good luck to those that need to.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹