OS
    Android

200 fights - no rewards?

well, i was at around 150 battles and had enough ironites stored for the last 2 talismans, then came the update.
    I had 4 talismans and had to go "only" for 200 fights instead of 300 for the last 2, or 1000 ironites, well, that's an offer.
    Spent 3-4 refills to get the 200 wins, and NOTHING!!!! ..... i don't know if this was a bad joke?!
    Besides from re-ocurring PVP-Hangs, ampa3 still there, no revenge, this seems to be a pretty big visual F* U to all of us... i'm at 205 fights and got nothing!!! FIX THAT!!!!!
    Last edited by satani; 09-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    well, i was at around 150 battles and had enough ironites stored for the last 2 talismans, then came the update.
    I had 4 talismans and had to go "only" for 200 fights instead of 300 for the last 2, or 1000 ironites, well, that's an offer.
    Spent 3-4 refills to get the 200 wins, and NOTHING!!!! ..... i don't know if this was a bad joke?!
    Besides from re-ocurring PVP-Hangs, ampa3 still there, no revenge, this seems to be a pretty big visual F* U to all of us... i'm at 205 fights and got nothing!!! FIX THAT!!!!!
    Hi Satani,

If you haven't already can you send us a ticket from the in-game support button. We'll have a look at your account to see what's going on.

Cheers
    - Mia

OS
    Android
    well, thanks for the info. I sent a ticked and received my missing souls (not that they were important - all blue eyes) and the 2 talismans.
    All in all i was a bit frustrated at that event as many errors reappeared since the crusader update, like loop/hangs in PVP where the fight won't go on and neither you or the AI could move on - which is still a bug.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed