OS
    iOS

Attack buttons not appearing

Ever since the new update I've experienced the problem of my attack buttons not appearing after a turn. It doesn't happen always. Sometimes I can get deep into a battle and it happens. Other times early in a battle. Frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve had the same problem in BNW. Had to exit and restart. Pretty damn annoying

OS
    iOS
    Just happened to me again, this time in arena

OS
    Android
    Same here, had it happen a few times during BNW and while grinding Powerslave to level up new characters. Won't even let me forfeit the battle, I have to actually close the whole app and restart. Really frustrating.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    We have also gotten stuck in the Sacrifice room unable to exit. This update is quite buggy.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmundo View Post
    We have also gotten stuck in the Sacrifice room unable to exit. This update is quite buggy.
    Had this happen quite a few times. I have to restart then app when I am stuck in sacrifice pit.

First match where I had opponent revive caused a hang. Not pushing hard in Arena this week until I see this hang bug fixed. Have not had a hang up in BNW.

OS
    Android
    Yeah the hanging bug and no attack buttons are one in the same bug, I don't know if anyone else has noticed it in the arena but stringing some wins together to gain all the defence mr etc is virtually impossible. I am getting creamed this week by teams I easily beat last week.... very strange, it's almost like my relics are switched off.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmundo View Post
    There is a way to get around that sacrifice bug, but it only works on Android. Instead of pressing the back button on the game or force closing it, just hit the back button on the phone and it should get you out. Worked for me.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado