OS
    Android

Garden of Dismay

I have a problem with IX and X level. When playing in the auto mode on the 4th stage, the game freezes. One undead rescuer stays and nothing happens. I need to close the application completely. The problem is constantly repeating and I've lost some sand of time. Sometimes I manage to pass level X when I do not use my trooper.
    during the game I used:
    Piece of Mind Eddie
    Magus Lilith
    Gunner Child of the Damned
    Astra

OS
    iOS
    I’m seeing exactly the same thing. I’m also using Piece of Mind Eddie and blue Lilith

OS
    iOS
    It's possible it's related to the current revive/heal bug since that's exactly what the Undead Rescuer does.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Agree that it looks like it's kind, also think the issue is occurring with Demon Spawn in that world as well. Can't play level X without it freezing.

OS
    Android
    I'm using Navigator with primordials Osiris, Kari with oracle and a strong multi hitter and have no problem with freezing.

OS
    Android
    Appears to be an issue with reviving ... I just had my 4th 'lock' since Thursday ... Once in green, once in red and now twice in a row on blue ... Besides the 90 sands of time im also down 90 ironite as i foolishly had just restarted two of the missions after getting killed. Three were with enemy revives ... One was my my revive.