OS
    Android

Eternity Souls Or Relics

Thanks to the arena event, I now have about 1900 Iron Coins and trying to figure out what'd be my best option for spending them.

I normally only do the one arena per day for the rewards, so Eternity souls take a long time to get. Have gotten two in about a year; Eternity Eddie and Beelzebub.
    I currently have 35 Eternity fragments, so 1900 would get me 60 more, then will probably be a good while to get the last 55 fragments for a soul.
    I have 1100 Frontier coins, so buying Wrath and Clairvoyant would be no problem, though I still need most of the Lilith's as well.

I have no relics, and it looks like they will be needed for new content like Silent Planet and Night City, but when that'll be is anyone's guess.
    1900 will buy a fair few relics up a couple levels, or a just a few up to level 5 or so.

Seems like relics would be the better way to go as it'll help me through BNW stuff, which I've barely touched (about level 3-5 on each), and while it'd help with Arena, I really just don't care beyond the one a day, or getting up to maybe 100 or so for an event.

What do you think?

Cheers.

OS
    Android
    Relics are what I'd pick. Wrath isn't what he used to be and Clairvoyant is kind of bad compared to the attractive new revivers.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Relics.. always relics... so you can more easily collect iron coins.....

Wrath and Clairvoyant are a joke now and completely underpowered.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Eternity first, always...they give you a 5* char to sacrifice for events and vortexes and 100 Frontier coins per soul.

Then with the iron coins left slowly buy relics. At least that's what i do