Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 106
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    So I managed an ultimate sac and a vortex, which gave me 10 hubris souls, about 40 g/a souls and a whole bunch of skill shards. No new characters from them of all of my other souls...
    Went onto my second acc. to try, didn't manage any really good sacs (Just enough to get me a few hubris souls) and out comes Icarus, and my first Cyborg and Beast Eds!

    I'm starting to think that the newer accounts get better drops. That second one is only about 2-3 months old and has gotten around 80% of the new characters, including ones I just can't seem to pull from the other. My main one, that I've had for just over a year and a half? Nothing. :/
    Perhaps this also explains why a lot of others don't seem to get anything from events...
    O
    On my primary account I got all Eddies so far (except for the ones i stupidly sacrificed again) and most newer toons. And just got Icarus. Been using this account for some time now. So it is not just new accounts that get the new toons, but just the RNG-monster in full effect I think.

  2. #42
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    295
    No Deadalus, no Icarus, not even Crusader Eddie ... worst event ever

    media.jpg
    Actual Champion : Final Frontier Eddie

    Most Wanted :
    Deadalus
    Krampus
    The Count

  3. #43
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,072
    For the life of me I can never understand why people have multiple accounts. I mean you want twice the opportunity to do the same old thing????
    -----
    What exactly are "bajeezits"? And why can they only be scared out of you? Do they accumulate if you fail to be scared? Is there a risk of having too much bajeezits in your system, similar to having too much cholesterol? And are they related to "cockles" in some way?

  4. #44
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For the life of me I can never understand why people have multiple accounts. I mean you want twice the opportunity to do the same old thing????
    I only ended up with my second since Bro gave up and said I could take over, but so far, it's allowed me to finally get some characters that I've always wanted, like Cyborg Ed.
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258

    A helpful source for all Challenges, Missions and Events!
    I have all talismans for the LoL Missions. Need help? Let me know!


    Most wanted - Final Frontier, Iron Maiden, Coalgiver, Samurai Emperor, Daedalus, The Beast, Musashi, Krampus Bros

  5. #45
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    I only ended up with my second since Bro gave up and said I could take over, but so far, it's allowed me to finally get some characters that I've always wanted, like Cyborg Ed.
    I started my second account to keep me from spending ironite on PvP habit. Achieving the milestones and leveling up through the worlds was fun and I missed it. After everything had been done, once you hit level 100 and use 1000 skill shards there isn't much to look forward to. Eternal in PVP is not worth the time and ironite for me. Gauntlet has made the PvP environment more interesting and strategic instead of mindlessly mashing buttons with the mostly the same team against the same opponents.

    I have two accounts running simultaneously on autoplay while at work all day to rack up resources and run PvP/Gauntlet for my fun. My SLAYER account just got Daedalus, I would be missing out on this very cool addition to the game.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I started my second account to keep me from spending ironite on PvP habit. Achieving the milestones and leveling up through the worlds was fun and I missed it. After everything had been done, once you hit level 100 and use 1000 skill shards there isn't much to look forward to. Eternal in PVP is not worth the time and ironite for me. Gauntlet has made the PvP environment more interesting and strategic instead of mindlessly mashing buttons with the mostly the same team against the same opponents.

    I have two accounts running simultaneously on autoplay while at work all day to rack up resources and run PvP/Gauntlet for my fun. My SLAYER account just got Daedalus, I would be missing out on this very cool addition to the game.
    Completely agree on the Ironite point. Early on when I first started on Deathbat, I never really saved Ironite - Every time I had enough, I'd be buying souls or more SOT / SOW or just wasting it. Eventually learned and corrected the habit on Sniper. And I still enjoy doing through and trying to complete all the missions again. Besides, it's not like having 2 accounts hurts anyone, since you can't really give characters to the other account (Though I bet I'll probably have to eat my words during the Soul Trade if that's what it is lol)

    Also, congrats on Daedalus! If you've had the chance to test him, what's he like? Looks to be a very useful addition!
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258

    A helpful source for all Challenges, Missions and Events!
    I have all talismans for the LoL Missions. Need help? Let me know!


    Most wanted - Final Frontier, Iron Maiden, Coalgiver, Samurai Emperor, Daedalus, The Beast, Musashi, Krampus Bros

  7. #47
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Completely agree on the Ironite point. Early on when I first started on Deathbat, I never really saved Ironite - Every time I had enough, I'd be buying souls or more SOT / SOW or just wasting it. Eventually learned and corrected the habit on Sniper. And I still enjoy doing through and trying to complete all the missions again. Besides, it's not like having 2 accounts hurts anyone, since you can't really give characters to the other account (Though I bet I'll probably have to eat my words during the Soul Trade if that's what it is lol)

    Also, congrats on Daedalus! If you've had the chance to test him, what's he like? Looks to be a very useful addition!
    My SLAYER 8062 account has both of yours as a trooper, give him a test drive! Awesome compared to the loser green one.

  8. #48
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,655
    opened many souls and only useless toons like always, next....
    Blade-9120
    I play all troopers and events all days.
    Waiting for:
    Ibuki
    The Beast, Krampus, Musashi, Kokú
    Samurai Emperor
    Hellraiser
    Alliance General, Ichiyo

  9. #49
    Senior Member Symbiote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    225
    Over 100 Souls (Rare+G/A+Hubris) and not a single 5 Star Character.., it's like cursed..,

    But i got Crusader Eddie.

  10. #50
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Over 100 Souls (Rare+G/A+Hubris) and not a single 5 Star Character.., it's like cursed..,

    But i got Crusader Eddie.
    i will have him in one or two years perhaps if i'm always in that game ^^
    Blade-9120
    I play all troopers and events all days.
    Waiting for:
    Ibuki
    The Beast, Krampus, Musashi, Kokú
    Samurai Emperor
    Hellraiser
    Alliance General, Ichiyo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •