Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    But now with what Stormseye said.., i was thinking.., "mmh if i would sacrifice some of the characters i can pull again, should it sacrifice them to increase the chance for Event Souls and the Characters.."
    But see, in my experience this is kind of true. I played for like 4 - 5 months and just could not pull ANY Eddie other than what the story gives you, plus Mummy, SOL, and Storm. This was long ago back when VHE ruled PvP and there was no way I could even come close to competing with what I had. I sacrificed a great many 5 star just out of frustration and that's when I started pulling better characters.

Truth is I've seen EVERY character at least 4 times, except Breeg, Crusader, Icarus, and Deadalus - which I don't have. And Doomsday and the "gods", which I've only seen twice each.

I wasn't thrilled about throwing all those skill shards back into the pit (must have been 40-50 SS total). But I was somewhat smart, sacrificing toons I can reacquire via fragments/badges/FC rather than the "luck of the drop" toons. There were only a couple I was willing to wait for the drop again, Nomad being one of them. He's largely useless to me now... and he will drop again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Will never sacrifice singles again. Sold Alliance General way back before sacrifice pit and it took me till last month to get another..then I pulled two more during this event.
    But do you even use him????

I did the same thing with AG long ago.. sacrificed him.. thinking I'd get him back and it took months to see him again... powered him up... and he's still merely taking up a slot and storing talismans.

If I can't pull new stuff with massive sacrifices and even purchasing 100 souls.. the "collector" factor dies quickly and is pointless to me.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-18-2018 at 03:16 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    But do you even use him????
    Actually I used him quite a bit with Eternal set before I aquired Horus. AG was in some ways better since he did great single target damage and stole buffs and power. Worked well against Destiny, Counter Strike and Immortality blockers. Was in my build until a few weeks ago.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Actually I used him quite a bit with Eternal set before I aquired Horus. AG was in some ways better since he did great single target damage and stole buffs and power. Worked well against Destiny, Counter Strike and Immortality blockers. Was in my build until a few weeks ago.
    He's in my defence team right now! I don't like the idea of having so many characters in my defence team that have fury like Horus, I want to be able to control the fury and really would prefer if I could make Sekhmets fury 1st choice every time, but no Alexander yet but not long so what to do?
    Cyborg's fury is ok, nothing like DDE, IE, POM etc... besides Alliance General can be a real pain in the ass to clean up sometimes...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    are players in pvp using cyborg only because he can equipment primordial or they don't have DDE?

OS
    Android
    Another useless event. The chances are so miserable that I'm not even going to attempt it. Skipping this one entirely.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    are players in pvp using cyborg only because he can equipment primordial or they don't have DDE?
    That’s pretty much the only reason why. Cyborg’s damage isnt that great but he make a perfect Primordial candidate so you use 2 gods and Lillith and not have to use Prisoner.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    That's what I think. DDE won't use primordials. He has purple slots. So for Eddies, you're left with Cyborg or Navigator. And Navigator is the weaker choice there.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    In specific teams primordial Cyborg can be really annoying, especially due to his power and fury stealing and the very high special stat
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Agree. Seeing Fury sucked to zero is heartbreaking And he does seem to always heal when he's got ascension buffs.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Agree. Seeing Fury sucked to zero is heartbreaking And he does seem to always heal when he's got ascension buffs.
    And he always manages to get an extra turn to max fury then cleanse just in time to remove silence from the whole party including Sekemet who promptly uses Fury to start another attack round. But hey no “AI Boost” right?