OS
    Android

Loading screen hangs

This is happening all the time now. At least 10 times in the last 30 minutes. It just keeps loading and loading and loading. I have to restart the game. No matter where you are leaving from, store, pvp, book of souls....

Name:  Screenshot_20180914-023727.png
Views: 311
Size:  426.0 KB
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    For me it happens when I leave defence testing. Sometimes when I'm going from Defence to Attack tab.
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    same for me some times my solution, stop the game and restart it....
    You can try to uninstall the game too
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Hey Blade, did that last night. Still happening tho. Go figure this shit out. LoL
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Still on the loading screen, but a little different, has anyone noticed glitches and some strange other content that blinks up during the loading between games? I have been experiencing this for at least 2 or 3 weeks, it looks like odd browny coloured shapes, it happens so fast I still haven't made out what it is....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags: Same here. Definitely a graphics bug. Thought it might be my old tablet, but you just convinced me it's not.

Usually it's some part or layer of the graphics for the first round of the battle you're entering. It's like the "character ad" that comes up on loading refreshes and there's a 1/4 second glitch where something else shows up.

Back on the thread topic tho:

I've noticed a lot of issues with comms lately. Some of it just my be networks being overloaded with so many people off on holidays and hammering the internet, but never know unless you mention it.

I've lost 2 battles - 1 to a comms outage (server went away) and 1 to a crash (and the server was then unavailable when I relaunched).

Also seen quite a few people recently (last 3-4 days) who have lost to me, which seems quite hard given I'm running a 3* level 1 Speed of Light Eddie with no skill shards and no talismans at the moment. And by quite a few I'm talking >5.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War