Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I dont know how many lilith souls you opened. I pulled 6 blue, 5 red, 1 green, 1 purple until I finally pulled the gunner. It appears each person is attached to their personal dupe pulls. I almost purchased her, I was getting alittle frustrated.

I'm debating on purchasing Alex Ed or save for a future purchase. Could use him in gauntlet or for NotB. I haven't pulled any of the last 5 new Eddies.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I dont know how many lilith souls you opened. I pulled 6 blue, 5 red, 1 green, 1 purple until I finally pulled the gunner. It appears each person is attached to their personal dupe pulls. I almost purchased her, I was getting alittle frustrated.

I'm debating on purchasing Alex Ed or save for a future purchase. Could use him in gauntlet or for NotB. I haven't pulled any of the last 5 new Eddies.
    Well from a logical standpoint, there's a one in five chance of getting the one you don't have, so there's like an 80% chance of getting a dupe assuming the pulls are spread evenly which I assume they are. I would wait for Alex because he's pretty great. Chances are I'll end up getting the red Lilith with my frontier coins since I already have him.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Just got my second Lillith (I was like 5 fragments away at the start of the event), which was another Sentinel. First one was a Magus.

More fuel for the sac pit I guess.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I have had so many Liliths and to be fair a mostly even split though personally it has been way more gunner than any of the rest. Think I have had around 6 of them - maybe four green too and a few red - I have kept two of each so far. But have only ever had two blue and two purple.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Finally a good event! Really like this one. I hope it will keep returning in the next months.

OS
    iOS
    is better buying 3 skill shards than 100 ironite for 250 souls?

OS
    Android
    I like the event in general. I bought all Talis, Skill Shards and Ironite packs. I buy the daily FC but thats it. Converting normal souls to rare ones is "risky" because opening them and saccing the 1-3* chars "should" give more rare souls...depending on your RNG-luck. I thought about to buy the legendary souls for future chars, but it is too expensive, especially the colored ones. Due to the smaller pool of chars, G/A must be a bit more expensive, but 30 rares for one? Wow! Well but there will always be something for the gamblers in the shop, I am somewhat ok with it. For sure I will never be a fan of this freemium style with these related consequences.

The timing of the event is one of these consequences. For me it was not a problem, as I have a good control about my gambling behaviour and I save my resources. But the clear intention behind it to exploit people that cannot control their gambling (and/or were really really unlucky with the recent event chars) is disheartening...a "freemium" thing again.

About the Talis:
    It is an interesting way to make the Talis sets available by souls. It was a bit unfair in my opinion to have the same Talis in the 20€ pack before. I don't buy things for real cash, but I can undestand that some players must be angry about that if they spent the money.

In my opinion the biggest problem in the game right now is, that so many Talis are not available and new powerful ones are introduced often pay-2-win only. It is annoying as hell to go into a PvP fight with good counters for all abilities of the enemies (and the "usual" Talis sets you expect) but then things are completely different because of the pay-only Talis. In the moment it is redeption and revenge. Some months ago it was destiny. I understand that money needs to be created and it seems to be a common practice (in freemium) to give powerful things for money first. But for how long the buyers should have a profit? Or those that do not miss any event? I try to play all events, but there are reasons to miss out something and this can lead to a situation where you are set back extremely only because of that.

Some decisions were reasoned with a focus on new players. Honestly for new players the situation must be a disaster. They can get Destiny Talis from the shop and that's it. NO other powerful Talisman available!? Without them you also cannot play Gauntlet to the Tier where you get a full set of another powerful one... a vicious circle.

Concluding massage: The game deserves much more balance and even playgrounds. This would also attract more players - as this game deserves a much bigger playerbase! Night City, Silent Planet and 2 more BNW dungeons are needed to bring in some fresh air and especially make all the Talis available!

Back on topic:
    - nice event
    - similar thing was made with gold to buy some goodies a while ago
    - bring those events more often!

Sorry for the long post

EDIT: in my humble opinion (and from what I read here), the Lilith Frag part of the event is just a trap to burn even more Ironite in the hope to get some souls. In "normal" fragments events we have Lilith frags AND frags for a new char (better let's say for sacrifice) AND higher drop rates for rare souls (still ridiculous low, but higher... 0.25% * 3 = still < 1%)
    Last edited by Blade; 09-24-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I've been hoarding over 2k common souls, so i'm glad this event happened. Good use of my common souls

OS
    Android
    My goal was to get 2 Lilith which just did, starting with 385 fragments,spent around 1000 ironite. Now will continue buying 25 FC daily to finally get Alexander.
    Bought ironite and skillshards and one set of the new red talismans.
    G/A legendary souls are so overpriced.

OS
    iOS
    Isn't Alexander little old for pvp and why they make Eddie without fury?