Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Overall looks like a mixed bag of costs:
    1 rare for 25 common - about the same as you can get visa the sacrifice. 150 common - way too steep given 99 can bring 3 or 4 from the vortex.

25 frontier coins for 1 rare
    Talismans seem ok value.

Rest is overpriced. 30 rare souls for a 4 or 5* gunner seems step (maybe 15 at most).

Saved souls in anticipation of this event - partly expected this to be more about buying specific toons (xyz Eddie for 500 common type of thing). High cost but pick your prize.

Hope this isn't a one off, it does have some good parts, just the values that seem out of balance.

OS
    iOS
    Would be interested to hear from those that have purchased class legendary souls to see if they have had more success in gaining 5* characters as opposed to the regular legendary souls. Since that topic has shown many are not receiving any 5* from the souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Would be interested to hear from those that have purchased class legendary souls to see if they have had more success in gaining 5* characters as opposed to the regular legendary souls. Since that topic has shown many are not receiving any 5* from the souls.
    Considering that there's a roughly 8% chance of getting a 5* character from any type of legendary soul, I doubt that the odds would be any difference in a class soul, the only thing a class soul does is narrow down the list of outcomes you'll have. In other words, the odds aren't better, the only difference is that these are better if you're looking for someone specific.

I happen to find the trade off to be inequal and therefore, not worth it since you could possibly gain proportionately more 4 and 5* characters with just the rare souls.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 09-21-2018 at 08:59 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Duh I've never bought common souls for trooper points till now so this is the first time I notice, but we really need more options to buy them 10 or 50 per time with a single click... Unless I'm missing something you have to buy them one after one which is absurd if you wanna buy even just 50 for this event!

OS
    iOS
    The only thing I am buying from this event is Ironite. As somone else posted I get more rewards from turning in my souls for sacrifice characters with a chance to be awarded rare souls plus resources like SoW and SoT.

I would be leary of dumping Trooper points for souls as we have already had an event that used them as a currency. With the current trend of “use this resourse for this event” followed by “you need the resource you just burned through for this event now”.

The next events will probably make you use evo shards as currency to buy a chance at another resource drain.

OS
    Android
    200 SOT on LOL X, 35 common souls, 45 lilith fragments.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I had bought awhile back the one Rank Up package that had 1 of each class legendary soul. Every soul wound up giving me a 4* character surprise surprise so basically sacrifice fodder.

On a separate note, I have noticed since last Tuesday that the drop rate for regular souls has dropped significantly in the LOL dungeons...right after they posted the hint for the Soul Trade. Today has been no different. Also with 140 SOT, only got 10 Lilith soul fragments. I know it is only Saturday but not liking my odds on getting another Lilith soul before this is over.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    Android
    I've never pulled a five star from any Class Legendary before. I did take a chance and traded souls for the three Magus Legendaries and got Crusader Eddie so that could not of went any better really.

OS
    Android
    Over 25 battles in LOL X, 0 rare souls! I have more luck in Soul Hoard/Cache quests. Soul drop rates need to be posted as well during events involving LOL. Pathetic...
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 09-23-2018 at 03:35 AM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Well I should get at least one Lilith by the end of the event, I'm hoping for Warrior Lilith.