Hey all,

I've been burning through all the skull quests and additional event achievements with a whole lot of help from the spreadsheets created by Deathbat (find them here) but I'm failing miserably when it comes to the final 2 skulls where I need to finish on 100% health - specifically they are Night City : Purgatory and Another Life.

My go-to Eddie has been Ben Breeg equipped with Angel talisman set and Warp + a Cosmic because my green options are limited, and for Troopers I have been switching between Icarus (with Avenger, Health + cosmic) or Assassin Angel of Death (with Assassin + Thorn sets) and usually the Sentinel Dog of War (with Brave) in the 2nd slot although I've also tried various blue characters like Sacro to make use of my Alchemy set. However nothing is working... even when I've used AoD's ability to give another character an extra turn and get the bonus 12 power to make an infinite loop, and feed that infinite power to Icarus for heal after heal after heal, as soon as I kill the boss on these 2 levels I fail to get the 100% health achievement.

Neither of these bosses have any Passive power that might damage me when they die so I'm at a total loss as to why I'm not getting these final skulls. I've only recently been able to achieve the requirements for the special talisman sets in special events (like Brave and Alchemy) so I don't have that wide a selection but if you can offer any suggestions or insight on what might help it would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Inkie

PS. If there's a way for me to link my roster and available talismans then please let me know and I'll update this post.