Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Killers, when I was a little kid.
    But my favorite is Somewhere In Time.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    First one I heard was Piece of Mind and I've been a fan since. (7th Son is probably my favorite, followed closely by POM, Powerslave and BNW)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Piece of Mind was my first; at least the trooper was. Can't remember if the trooper single or the Piece of Mind album was what I heard first.

OS
    Android
    I remember it to be either, ''Fear of the Dark'' or ''The Number of the Beast'', i was like 5 or 6 years old, in those times i didn't pay that much attention to Iron Maiden, i was very distracted with KISS and Metallica.
    Just few months ago i give a try on the albums that i didn't hear that much, like ''Final Frontier'', ''Dance of Death'', ''Virtual IX'' and ''The X Factor''
    I liked all of them and now my Top 3 is : ''7th son of a 7th son'', ''Piece of Mind'' and ''Final Frontier''.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Nice to see some action in this time-honoured thread. Since some of y'all are ranking albums here anyway, I figured I'd link THIS thread, if ya feel like havin' some fun. http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ank-the-Albums
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Piece of Mind was my first true introduction, though I vaguely remember Number of the Beast when it was first released. I believe I was a sophomore in high school. Still Life was the song that forever turned me into a lifelong fan. When I went to my first Maiden concert it was for Somewhere in Time, and still holds the record of my all time favorite concert. Though the Maiden England tour a few years ago with Megadeth was just about as f’ing awesome as it gets!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    the first album that i listen was the seventh son ... my cousin gave 2 cassetes 1 the seventh son and 2 one of mettalica that was the begining i was 13 y.o in 1995 then i was bought my first cd piece of mind

OS
    iOS
    Live After Death, after this I was hooked and bought somewhere in time and in release day Seventh Son
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    First album: Somewhere Back in Time - The Best of: 1980 - 1989, first song: Run To The Hills. And I fall in love with Maiden's songs.

OS
    iOS
    First album of Maiden I ever heard was Edward the Great since I wasn't sure where to start. As far as non-greatest hits albums go I think it was Number of The Beast or Powerslave.