Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    You're playing on IOS or Android?
    Android 6.0 - Galaxy S5

OS
    iOS
    Still no update on this, pretty disappointing...

Here is what I updated my facebook loop support ticket after this update:

So I noticed version 2.02 was available. After the update, the facebook loop seemed fixed. Howver, after playing one battle, I lost my level progress and was back at the beginning of the game.

I tried to close and reopen the app, and got stuck on the loading gear icon (see attached image)

I tried to uninstall the app, remove facebook authorization and start over. After going through the tutorial (unfortunately it cannot be skipped), I sync back with facebook account and recovered all progress. After playing one battle, I once again lost all my level progress and now when I try to open the app I am still stuck on the loading gear icon.

So version 2.02 did not make things better, it actually made things worse. This is very disappointing.

20 days and still no solutions? Unistalled

OS
    Android
    I'm currently trying to find a workaround to this, earlier today I succeeded on starting up the game and playing until I depleted all the Sands of Time. Now I'm no longer able to do the same... I might be able to get it back working, currently trying some stuff. I'll keep you updated.

This is pretty sad. No updates. Nothing to please the masses.

I'll be requesting a refund tomorrow.

OS
    Android
    Is this occurring with those playing from multiple devices?
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    I'm currently trying to find a workaround to this, earlier today I succeeded on starting up the game and playing until I depleted all the Sands of Time. Now I'm no longer able to do the same... I might be able to get it back working, currently trying some stuff. I'll keep you updated.
    So... couldn't find a workaround. Started over. Still no response from the devs since Wednesday.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Right, same old problem, and no response. This isn't how AAA titles are supposed to work, both in game and in customer support. Silly question, but how do I ask for a refund? Just email?

Contact your provider either Google play or Apple Store and complain about a purchase. Explain to them how you made in game purchase and then the game failed to work.

You've made multiple attempts to contact game maker and have had zero response.

Google play is easier to get refunds. Apple will ask for purchase orders.