Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    do you have bluestacks 2? i have the old one and cannot find the settings...but i'm still drunk ATM
    Yes,i received an email from bluestack 4-5 days ago announcing their new version and advised me to install bluestack 2,so i finally did it yesterday.
    though i'm not currently using bluestack for LOTB,yet! it is my favorite android emulator,new features were much awaited.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Yes,i received an email from bluestack 4-5 days ago announcing their new version and advised me to install bluestack 2,so i finally did it yesterday.
    though i'm not currently using bluestack for LOTB,yet! it is my favorite android emulator,new features were much awaited.
    nice, thank you for information, i will give it a try in a few days...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I've been having this problem for two days. Can't play with my PC - no internet connection at home. I didn't create a Roadhouse account and only linked the game to Google Games, not Facebook, so I'm having second thoughts about re-installing it, I'd rather not lose all my progress. There seems to be no Facebook loop, the game just gets stuck somewhere after being halfway done with loading and there's no way to re-start it.
    I'm trying to send a bug report via e-mail, but it's tricky because I can't even take screenshots and no in-game bug reports are available for me, since I can't even get to the "Start" button screen.
    I'd rather stop playing if I had to reinstall and lose all my progress, I'll be honest.

OS
    iOS
    I have same problem now, stucked on title screen. iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellCZu View Post
    I have same problem now, stucked on title screen. iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2...
    Hello guys....

I have a problem, last 2 days it always freezes loading on title screen....

Before everyting was ok.

OS
    Android

Angry

Also stuck on 3/4 loading bar.
    Tried to clear data, re-downloading content, relogin, then stupid FB login doesn't allow to continue.

I'm 100 lvl, 100 4* and almost 30 5* characters, huge frustration.
    Golden Son 100 lvl with 6 maxed assassins talismans - Wololo-3474

OS
    Android
    Same problem here. Loading bar stopped at 4/5. Cleared cache - didn't help. Reinstalled game, worked fine until app hang. Then again stuck to loading screen. Cleared game data, loaded content again, logged in again. Now app is very slow.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Same problem here. Loading bar stopped at 4/5. Cleared cache - didn't help. Reinstalled game, worked fine until app hang. Then again stuck to loading screen. Cleared game data, loaded content again, logged in again. Now app is very slow.
    Same thing happened to me a few days ago. Emailed support with my user ID and they got be back in the game after a matter of hours.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android

same here

I have this problem also.
    Contacted support and they offered the usual...force stop, clear cache, reinstall...all to no avail
    Galaxy s7 edge, android 7.0

OS
    iOS
    Just quit from account (im belive relogin will help fix some bugs) and cant login again with my facebook acc. Infinity loop...its just unacceptable(((
    Enough from me.. uninstall the game.. right now its just impossible to play in general.
    Good luck too all, maybe 1-2 years later game will be playable, but right now is not.