Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I agree with Bradata that it could work well for your PVP defense team. Probably also good for auto-farming. Otherwise, you can score perfect hits reasonably consistently without the passive ability, so it's not that impressive.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Maxed stats:
    HP 7000
    ATK 1757
    DEF 628
    MAG 532
    MR 628
    SP 466

Basic attack scales with SP and ATK so I'd say go with Rush/Warp (Will) talismans on the yellow slots, Strength (Fierce/Safeguard) on the Red and 1 Meta, and the other 2 Meta slots are your choice - either 2 more red, 2 more yellow or some HP - go wild!

Also, yes - this guy's a top defender because of this passive.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

I just pulled him the other day from a rare G/Ass soul... going to level him up and see how he does. I've been looking for a new toy to play with... Anyone fully sharded one yet? Worth the investment? I've been collecting resources for a while so I could have him maxed out in about 15 minutes.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I just pulled him the other day from a rare G/Ass soul... going to level him up and see how he does. I've been looking for a new toy to play with... Anyone fully sharded one yet? Worth the investment? I've been collecting resources for a while so I could have him maxed out in about 15 minutes.
    It is if you want a farming toon, and he was way better when multi hits were proc'ing talismans multiple times. I haven't used him since that bug was fixed. He's decent in PvP as mentioned but only against teams that don't disable passives (you won't find many of these at the top). I'd save the skill shards unless you have some extra you don't care about.

OS
    iOS
    Ive maxed mine out after being on the fence about investing in him, and dont regret it at all.

I think he is one of the best PVE toons in the game. Pairs up well with just about everything.

In PVP I totally agree with Jofer. Even though he might get his passive shut off, he can still produce crits over 20k with a good talisman build.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    It is if you want a farming toon, and he was way better when multi hits were proc'ing talismans multiple times. I haven't used him since that bug was fixed. He's decent in PvP as mentioned but only against teams that don't disable passives (you won't find many of these at the top). I'd save the skill shards unless you have some extra you don't care about.
    Thanks Jofer!! I've got a pretty solid farming team at the moment, so maybe I was just looking for a reason to get excited about another toon since it's been so long since I pulled something interesting... All of my farming team are fully sharded, although I'll admit I need to do some talisman tuning. What I thought was worthy of a 5* investment in the past may work better on a different toon. Suppose the trial and error is part of the fun, but when shards being married until death do you part makes it more of a tough decision... lol

Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Ive maxed mine out after being on the fence about investing in him, and dont regret it at all.

I think he is one of the best PVE toons in the game. Pairs up well with just about everything.

In PVP I totally agree with Jofer. Even though he might get his passive shut off, he can still produce crits over 20k with a good talisman build.
    Thanks RCarter!! I'll have to do some serious consideration... I've got 6 or 7 Skill shards in inventory at the moment and about 50k+ trooper badges so I have skill shards to play with, but determining who is worthy is always the hardest part... Maybe I'll do some more reading. After investing all I needed to in order to get my GRE and CR Eddie fully sharded I tend to hoard the shards. So happy I did it to both Eddies, but with the amount of time it takes to get to that point I suppose I don't mind holding onto the shards. Decisions... Decisions...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    I recently sharded mine. I still get attacked by plenty of non-Prisoner teams, and with BNW around the corner thought he may help some of the new talismans proc

Not to mention 1/4 chance to do crazy damage even if his passive is disabled
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I recently sharded mine. I still get attacked by plenty of non-Prisoner teams, and with BNW around the corner thought he may help some of the new talismans proc

Not to mention 1/4 chance to do crazy damage even if his passive is disabled
    I may make the plunge... haven't decided yet... but as the saying goes... It's better to regret something that you've done, than to regret something you haven't done. Although I don't think this game was around when that phrase was coined... Thanks Nicko!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Got him this week and sharded almost instantly.

After many tries in the arena (defense only), found a setup that tops my previous one. Sharded SSD in the process, too, but ended not including that one.

Cyborg, Desert Marauder, Nomad and warrior Pyro.

I go with invisibility/explosive talismans sets. I tried with shield, boost and power but wasn't as successful.

I'm not using his synergies as much as I could with my current setup, but have SSD, AoF, GRE, GCR, Wrath maxed and geared among others and they don't perform as well with him.

Got 20+ skill shards, waiting on clairvoyant to go Aces High (would also be sharded then), Nomad, Marauder and Clairvoyant just for style. And could perform decently as well.
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    iOS
    what can be best yellow talismans for this character?