Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillR1966 View Post
    Hey all, new here. I'm trying to 3 star the battlefield, toys of death level on madness. Having a hard time completing it with 75% health. I'm on full health right before killing the last mine (s), yet when they die they sap my health below 75% every time. Any suggestions on who to use, how to approach it? Thanks
    Use Pharaoh Eddie's(from a trooper) superhypermegaoverpowered fury and "kill 'em all"!!!!!!!!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Use Pharaoh Eddie's(from a trooper) superhypermegaoverpowered fury and "kill 'em all"!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes yes i agree
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Some of the stages that required for me to finish them with above 75% but I had hard time doing it, I just let myself killed, payed 10 ironites, respawned with full team and health, and killed everything in 1st turn after respawning.
    Allied Soldier Reflect helps to speed up the killing by reflecting (for now) 50% of damage, Soldier Eddie healed my whole team, and 3rd ally just did damage ...this worked for me, hope you can use it

So either attack with all 3 of them and finish,
    or
    Use reflect from AS
    barrage (AOE) from Solderi Eddie
    AOE hit from 3rd ally

if this fails and new run starts,

Heal with Soldier Eddie (use roulette)
    AOE magaic damage with Allied Soldier
    AOE hit from 3rd ally

and hope you finish

OS
    Android
    Good tips all, I finished it, now it's getting some Evo shards to get my main fighters up to lvl 5

OS
    Android
    Anybody have tips for passing this stage on madness with 75% health?

I can't seem to find the right level characters to do the job. My characters kill them too easily and I have more than 75% or my other characters are too weak and end up too far below. Can't seem to find the right combo and get 75% health and win.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Judgment View Post

I can't seem to find the right level characters to do the job. My characters kill them too easily and I have more than 75% or my other characters are too weak and end up too far below. Can't seem to find the right combo and get 75% health and win.
    What characters do you have and what level are they all?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Judgment View Post

What do you mean, right lvl chars?

Seems to me that you try to end the stage with precise 75%. The task is to end with at least 75%. It was mentioned by others in this thread, use Pharao Eddie's fury in the last wave, then heal your team above 75%, then kill the mines while still invincible.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the tips. The skull was awarded today. Not sure why it wasn't being awarded yesterday even though I barely had any damage every time I finished the mission.